The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

So besides the limited ones which werent easy AT ALL

We had 4.

If they messed up the golds or purples, then maybe we see a redo....

They mess up these, good luck for another 5+ years, hopefully not 15

Come at me bro's

:lol: No dambs no dambs

Last edited:
I doubt we'll see the golds any time soon because the color wouldn't translate well on the glossy "Posite" material they're using nowadays. I put it in quotes because its a far cry from the Foamposite material I'm familiar with.

Last edited:
I doubt we'll see the golds any time soon because the color wouldn't translate well the the glossy "Posite" material they're using nowadays. I put it in quotes because its a far cry from the Foamposite material I'm familiar with.

They did it with the eggplant, gym green, and pine foams though :nerd:

Deez - they did us dirty on the 08 retro by only dropping 4 colors and no white based colors at all. Also, the quality trailed off for each color that dropped. The gold and the blacks were fine. Eggplants were decent. Others including the hoh colors had issues with the grooves being barely visible on some pairs.

Also PRIME PRIME it's cool and all that you finally grew up and was able to buy a pair but it's no excuse for your ignorance man. We've taken the time to outline how nike has messed this shoe up. You just come in here running off at the mouth like you know something.

This is one of my favorite shoes ever!!!!!
I almost kinda want Flightposites to be retroed to death….jk I'm just sick of them foamposite ones being disrespected.

Deez - they did us dirty on the 08 retro by only dropping 4 colors and no white based colors at all. Also, the quality trailed off for each color that dropped. The gold and the blacks were fine. Eggplants were decent. Others including the hoh colors had issues with the grooves being barely visible on some pairs.

Also PRIME PRIME it's cool and all that you finally grew up and was able to buy a pair but it's no excuse for your ignorance man. We've taken the time to outline how nike has messed this shoe up. You just come in here running off at the mouth like you know something.

Can u imagine the madness?

Imagine a white and black or white navy or the navy n whites.

Its time.

I guess bruh. But let me ask you this question...

What is all that outlining and discussion about how wrong the shoe to you guys going to do?

If you guys feel this way so strongly about that sole, you might as well pass on any rendition of the FP anytime soon... Because we can all bet money that the rest will have the same exact features.

Its less ignorance, and more of me just not giving a damn.

Last edited:
I don't think think they would retro a white/black and/or white/navy colorway because the H20s that are supposed to come out are way too similar, but I would welcome it if they did.

Navy/white, I'm absolutely down for that to come back.  Might as well bring back the Charcoal/Red Flightposites while they're at it.

The changes are major and the only people who say they aren't is in denial. The sole, gloss and the CF print are all different. How is the whole medial side missing the sole pieces minor? How can the print that covers most of the shoe being different minor? Or the ugly gloss that again covers most of the shoe minor? These are QUALITY ISSUES. People are actually happy in 2014 when they pay $210 for a shoe that lacks the quality of one 15 years old that cost $160. Nike is a billion dollar company, capable of making a better retro. As long as people keep buying crap they have no incentive to do better. We're all losing out when Nike releases shoes like this and the sell.

Last edited:
I doubt we'll see the golds any time soon because the color wouldn't translate well the the glossy "Posite" material they're using nowadays. I put it in quotes because its a far cry from the Foamposite material I'm familiar with.

When did those release ? ... I never really dug Foamposites so Im not sure. I think its been about 2 years since we've seen any Posites without the glossy crap.

Can u imagine the madness?

Imagine a white and black or white navy or the navy n whites.

Its time.

I'd love to see the Navys re-release... Those are my favorite colorway next to the Gold/black and Charcoal/reds.

What is all that outlining and discussion about how wrong the shoe to you guys going to do?

If you guys feel this way so strongly about that sole, you might as well pass on any rendition of the FP anytime soon... Because we can all bet money that the rest will have the same exact features.

It's cool you don't care but don't come in and crap on everyone that does and tell us how we are crying like babies or whatever. Some of us have LOVED the line since day one and you poor excuse doesn't hold water considering these were attainable for significant below retail both with the og release and the retro.

Last edited:
They can't release the Choco/reds like this though. The red sole coming up the medial side would be missing and that's not something that can be hidden by the black on black like the CFs.

When did those release ? ... I never really dug Foamposites so Im not sure. I think its been about 2 years since we've seen any Posites without the glossy crap.

The Gym Green's dropped in 2012, the Pines dropped in 2011, and the Eggplants dropped in 09 and 2010. So pretty recent.

Theres been a lot of gloss though in other color ways.

The changes are major and the only people who say they aren't is in denial. The sole, gloss and the CF print are all different. How is the whole medial side missing the sole pieces minor? How can the print that covers most of the shoe being different minor? Or the ugly gloss that again covers most of the shoe minor? These are QUALITY ISSUES. People are actually happy in 2014 when they pay $210 for a shoe that lacks the quality of one 15 years old that cost $160. Nike is a billion dollar company, capable of making a better retro. As long as people keep buying crap they have no incentive to do better. We're all losing out when Nike releases shoes like this and the sell.

Dawg, ya'll got it.

I'm not about to continue on with the discussion on them because ultimately, at the end of the day, I bought the damn shoes and it makes no difference to me.

You guys can continue to dislike them, and like I said earlier, I respect ya'll for that.

But in MY opinion, the changes were minor. And not enough to keep me from buying the shoes. So in the end, I won because I got what I wanted.

If they drop again with the correct **** according the the original model, then whoop-di-doo... I hope you get yours. Then I'll have mine, and you'll have yours.

Everyone will be a winner.

Until then, you're complaining just like so many people do in other threads, and I once again got the damn shoes I wanted.

And next week, when I get paid again, that $210 that I spent this afternoon will be right back in my account.

The only people who are losing out, are the ones who are investing their emotions into these damn sneakers :lol:

It's cool you don't care but don't come in and crap on everyone that does and tell us how we are crying like babies or whatever. Some of us have LOVED the line since day one and you poor excuse doesn't hold water considering these were attainable for significant below retail both with the og release and the retro.

I'm not crapping on anyone...

Every thread about almost every shoe its the same thing... When are ya'll going to stop complaining and either put up or shut up?

I'm serious too fam. Like, no hate or shots or anything. Ya'll know the deal by now. These shoes drop every week... Every release of a retro theres someone unhappy with the company and how they butchered their beloved retro...

But ya'll keep checking for them... And complaining..

Like I said above, ya'll are too emotionally attached.

Whether my excuse holds water to ya'll or not, one thing remains undeniable... I got the shoes and you didn't... So why are ya'll in the thread? If you guys are really upset about the shoes, then I'm not the one crapping on ya'll, its Nike crapping on ya'll... So why do you continue to support the company? Why do you continue to check for new releases?

Every thread its the same thing. Even in the damn Bred 1 thread there were complainers. Even in last weeks infrared thread, more complainers. And those were the closest damn retro's we've had in a long time.

When are ya'll going to stop complaining? Its like ya'll are in an abusive relationship but refuse to leave...

Last edited:
Also a lot of the discontent is that nike waits until this failed flightposite no zip crap to give us the two most coveted flightposites of all time just to try and boost sales of a failed idea.

A lot of us were PUMPED when we heard they were dropping. We just looked more and more and were like wow. What did nike do?

PRIME PRIME if you like them that's cool. It's your $ bruh. I can't/won't knock you for how you spend your doe. The changes aren't minor though. Thats not up for debate or opinion. It's a fact. Had these been identical to the OG you may not even have your pair right now because these would have flown off the shelf. I myself would have gotten 2 pairs and I know many who would have done the same. A LOT of folks passed today on these.

PRIME PRIME if you like them that's cool. It's your $ bruh. I can't/won't knock you for how you spend your doe. The changes aren't minor though. Thats not up for debate or opinion. It's a fact. Had these been identical to the OG you may not even have your pair right now because these would have flown off the shelf. I myself would have gotten 2 pairs and I know many who would have done the same. A LOT of folks passed today on these.

Oh, I wouldn't have gotten a pair but you would have gotten 2? :lol:

Ok....

Bruh I would have had them either way. Get over yourself :lol:

And the changes being minor is an opinion. In my opinion they are minor, in your opinion they aren't...

Its not like they put a big *** swoosh on the side of them or removed the zipper like the other pairs released just recently...

This is a message board... people come here to check for releases and discuss what they do like and don't like about products. That "shutup and buy" mentality is detrimental to the essence of this board.

Niketalk is a valuable resource for both consumers and manufacturers. Nike lurks this board and whether people want to believe it or not.... They do listen to the consumer. If those who know better just sat and didn't speak their mind about their dissatisfaction with certain products how could we ever expect it to change ?

Last edited:
I get what you're saying, g.

But "shut up and buy" and "put up or shut up" are different. Shutup and buy is me telling you to just buy the **** even if you don't like it. Put up or shut up is me saying, "yo, if you don't like it. Thats cool. But why do ya'll always have to complain? Keep it moving if you aren't happy with it."

I really don't think you guys realize how much you complain around here...

I'm over the discussion though.

Sorry for calling ya'll crybabies... Seeing as to how thats how I snatched up all them jimmies...

I even got BLATERCOMBO's jimmies. Who would have thought?..

Last edited:
Sorry for calling ya'll crybabies... Seeing as to how thats how I snatched up all them jimmies...

not gonna lie... this made me laugh. good stuff :lol:

I get what you're saying, g.

But "shut up and buy" and "put up or shut up" are different. Shutup and buy is me telling you to just buy the **** even if you don't like it. Put up or shut up is me saying, "yo, if you don't like it. Thats cool. But why do ya'll always have to complain? Keep it moving if you aren't happy with it."

I really don't think you guys realize how much you complain around here...

I'm over the discussion though.

Haha, no young padawan, you still have much to learn...... [emoji]128121[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom