The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

Honestly, these shoes are just shoes yall dont want em dont cop, the medial side bothers you that much dont cop

I got my pair at an employee store this morning, and for am pretty damn glad, the price there is what it should be after they skimped put with the flimsy midsole they put in

All in all im happyView media item 821218

was really excited to get these yesterday but after seeing the response on these (slept on so far) I want to hold on a bit more
grin.gif
 these will be copped on a later date with discounts
devil.gif

Anybody wear custom insoles with these?
Doesn't work too well, the carbon fiber plate on my insoles scratch up against the arch stability plate on the Flightposites.
It makes this squeaky sound when you walk

I can honestly say that I am happy with my purchase. I really like the glossy finish and the outsole thing doesn't bother me at all. This might be bold, but I think these are my favorite purchase so far this year!

If uv seen me around then u know I rarely ban people.

That said your elaborate statement makes no sense when it comes to this retro. None at all.
all i was trying to say is true ogs are not really gonna be around for much longer.

how many collectors do you know that have og puma clydes,af1s from 82? or og shelltoes??

it gets to a point where the shelltoes lovers are trying to track down 97/98 retros and the af1 lovers tracking down 90s ish.

some pairs are just impossible to find ,in some cases sneakers just crumble.

so 20+years from now... people are not even gonna be able to track the 1999 joints down and this retro will be put on a pedestal.

Will the dark charcoal/red ones ever make a comeback?

Not sure. I remember seeing them at cabazon outlets back in the day. Was praying that I could fit a 7.5 when I knew darn well I wore a 9 lol. Think they were $50 too.

The print on these aren't as noticeable though. I still might cop. My question though is it really carbon fiber? And for some reason from the video they seem really light.

The print on these aren't as noticeable though. I still might cop. My question though is it really carbon fiber? And for some reason from the video they seem really light.

I don't think so. It's more of a carbon print than anything.

I noticed there was a lot of talk regarding the Carbon Fiber on the new retro so thought I'd share some pictures of mine from 1999. Personally, I feel Nike did us true lovers of this shoe a disservice with the changes. I don't mind the sole change but the carbon fiber switch is what has me really disappointed. I still might buy the retro though because my OGs aren't really in any shape to be worn considering how old they are.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong but beside the Foamposite One/Pro there's never been another Posite model with a clear sole right. Out of the original 6.

Last edited:
I noticed there was a lot of talk regarding the Carbon Fiber on the new retro so thought I'd share some pictures of mine from 1999. Personally, I feel Nike did us true lovers of this shoe a disservice with the changes. I don't mind the sole change but the carbon fiber switch is what has me really disappointed. I still might buy the retro though because my OGs aren't really in any shape to be worn considering how old they are.
OG's definitely can be worn homie... :wink:
http://s1237.photobucket.com/user/i... Uploads/20140215_195010_zpsr1zp2zsg.jpg.html

The ones no one wanted. Copped in like 2005 for $55 at the small sneaker shop in BK.
View media item 821967
nice! I copped a vvvnds pair a few months back for a steal of $100. I don't want to rock em yet until I lose some weight so as not to put pressure on the older sneakers but still cant wait to pull them out.

Back
Top Bottom