The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

nice! I copped a vvvnds pair a few months back for a steal of $100. I don't want to rock em yet until I lose some weight so as not to put pressure on the older sneakers but still cant wait to pull them out.
Excellent grab, man

Excellent grab, man
yup thanks, it was at solecon. Did not hesitate when I saw them at the sellers table. Put up pics and everything in the team posite thread. even got vnds 10' eggplants off him for a buck :smokin . While hypebeasts were hypebeasting I found some gems in there :smokin

Those are nice finds alp alp . I always found it weird that the Caro FP1 dropped in 03 by themselves. They released out of nowhere. Very random.

Those are nice finds alp alp . I always found it weird that the Caro FP1 dropped in 03 by themselves. They released out of nowhere. Very random.
yup, thanks. They probably were tagged along with the caro foams, that's why. I wasn't in the game back in 03, I was 9 years old :lol:

Man is that even carbon fiber or just carbon fiber print?
mean.gif
It was always gonna "carbon fiber print", as real (cured) carbon fiber would be extremely stiff & expensive. 

The issue here is the weave/pattern they used.  The Plain weave vs. the Twill weave.  

different-weaves.jpg

They went for the Plain weave this time, but as many will probably agree, the Twill weave looks better and was what was used on the OG's. 

would rather spend the difference on tip drilling, so any chance these get to $100-150 range? honestly looked pretty good in person.

yup thanks, it was at solecon. Did not hesitate when I saw them at the sellers table. Put up pics and everything in the team posite thread. even got vnds 10' eggplants off him for a buck
smokin.gif
. While hypebeasts were hypebeasting I found some gems in there
smokin.gif
Yea, I wish I could find some flightposite 1's for that price. My size is tough to find tho. 

:lol: I'll give you some advice. If you go to a sneaker event try and look for non hyped kicks you like such as sbs or Posites. Maybe not right away, but by the end of the day ppl will practically be begging you to buy their **** at steal prices.

laugh.gif
I'll give you some advice. If you go to a sneaker event try and look for non hyped kicks you like such as sbs or Posites. Maybe not right away, but by the end of the day ppl will practically be begging you to buy their **** at steal prices.
I shall keep that in mind

Back
Top Bottom