The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

those are the copper FP1's that were customed to look like the royals correct? id buy them just for that. or if my Carbons could be done like that id do those, like the Foam Pro's with the black sole.. :smokin

Good lookin' out...

So, just to reconfirm... TTS?

I'm a true 10.5 with wide feet, but in many Nike sihouettes I have to half size up especially for older ones. That said, these have soft enough outters (possibly the cheaper materials on these retros that people are complaining about?) that I am able to go TTS.

No need to stretch it. It's 8 years.

At least with the current foams you have a more solid feel. One would think that nike would have taken what it learned from migrating from Taiwan to China with the material and apply it to the flightposites. A lot of the coppers I have seen were sloppy and all of the fp2014 feel very thin and cheap.

I held coppers in hand it felt like some type of plastic coated with paint. Older models or even the Carbon Fiber 2014 felt like foamposite material. I passed, i'm good with my foams and bhm af1.

Black flightposite below retail on villa. Sorry if it has been said before. Jes giving u guys a heads up

via kicks deals

Urbanity Shop
Phone: 425-454-7276
Shop is open until 10 pm ET on Sundays
Sale Price: $176.00

edit: sale is for the coppers

Last edited:
For those still interested in the carbons:

Footlocker.com retailing for $189
Coupon code LKS14N5L for 17% off $120+ orders. +$8 shipping is a semi decent deal.

For those still interested in the carbons:

Footlocker.com retailing for $189
Coupon code LKS14N5L for 17% off $120+ orders. +$8 shipping is a semi decent deal.

thanks for that discount code, gonna pick up the AF1 sneakerboots i wanted. btw its free shipping on orders $75+.

Just bought my 1st pair of Flightposites but has anybody else had problems with the zipper being very tight?

Last edited:

Just bought my 1st pair of Flightposites but has anybody else had problems with the zipper being very tight?
I always zipped mine right up to the little cover and they usually stay where they're supposed to be.

i paid retail and haven't even wore them yet..  i could've just waited 
laugh.gif

copper foams made me do it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom