The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

That zipper didnt bother me and i have a wider foot but them FP3s was another story them things hurt, i thought i could break them in but that was a no go. i know if they retro to get a size up like i do with lebrons.

i have 0 beef with the zipper. none.

Last edited:
out of all my foamposites/flightposites my copper flights(2014) are the ones that get complemnts on damn there every time i wear them
pimp.gif

Last edited:
out of all my foamposites/flightposites my copper flights(2014) are the ones that get complemnts on damn there every time i wear them:pimp:  

I haven't worn mine yet, but my copper foams get compliments from elderly people in their 50's and 60's, I was shocked.

Last edited:
Salute to 54 no doubt that is MVP status no joke as that is a blessing I hope I get to that age. I rocked foams back in the 90's and even now one of the reasons is because of Penny Hardaway and the futuristic appeal that they have to them. I played ball in foams didn't really like the feel, played ball in the flights with the zipper and appreciated them a lot. To each its own. I still have my original gold flightposites from 1999

Salute to 54 no doubt that is MVP status no joke as that is a blessing I hope I get to that age. I rocked foams back in the 90's and even now one of the reasons is because of Penny Hardaway and the futuristic appeal that they have to them. I played ball in foams didn't really like the feel, played ball in the flights with the zipper and appreciated them a lot. To each its own. I still have my original gold flightposites from 1999
Older foams felt like bricks on your feel when you played ball in them imo.

I'm surprised Knicks foams are still sitting. They'll be around until about the 20th of this month 
laugh.gif

Older foams felt like bricks on your feel when you played ball in them imo.

I'm surprised Knicks foams are still sitting. They'll be around until about the 20th of this month :lol:

I had no beef with foams when balling in them but the Duncan's were def heavy and my least favorite hooping shoe ever.
Flightposite
Foams
Duncan's

For me

And I'm not surprised about the foams. They aren't sitting but nike made a ton of them.

Last edited:
^ It's the opposite for me. I played in OG Total Foamposite Max's and they felt ok, but my black foam pros from 00/01 felt super heavy. I only played once in them in the gym. After that day I took them out of gym rotation for basketball. Maybe it wasn't a good day for them idk.

Got my carbons in. Ordered my true size. I like my shoes to fit snug but these do feel narrow. Hopefully they feel better when broken in.

^ It's the opposite for me. I played in OG Total Foamposite Max's and they felt ok, but my black foam pros from 00/01 felt super heavy. I only played once in them in the gym. After that day I took them out of gym rotation for basketball. Maybe it wasn't a good day for them idk.

You must be a big guy :lol:
I think timberlands are lighter than Duncans. I thought I had on ankle weights when I played in them :rofl:

^
Good to know. It rained all day today so I wore them out to run errands and zipped them up all the way. Good rain shoes and they started to feel more comfortable.

Give em a few days. K wore em driving to new orleans and by the second night it was noticably more comfy.

Also loosen the laces all the way to the toe n sort of pull the foam apart too loosen em more. Helps a TON

Funny but I just knew these shoes would sit since most knocked them but NOPE. Try stock locate at Jimmy Jazz and Footaction and you might still be able to find the all Blacks.

Back
Top Bottom