The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

^ where u cop from if u don't mind me asking? Or was that the sample off the bay

BTW jus call them the met flights, knicks don't even need to b mentioned anywhere at anytime right abt now

Last edited:
I have been wearing my pair alot and god damn do these things get dusty like just4kicks said

I really wasnt to bothered by the carbon fiber print even tho the previous release looks better, but like he said the way they applied it makes this shoe collect dust easy so its really bothering and it gets me tight

Last edited:
Ok. You guys win. The medial on non black based color ways is not what's poppin'

But if the golds drop, I'm still copping

No dambs no dambs

Would cop as an everyday/indoor basketball sneaker.  Looks like the foam is glossy, wish it wasn't the case.

Looking forward for info on these and the Copper flights.

THE MIDSOLE WAS AN ISSUE WITH THE CF FLIGHTS… BUT ITS A NIGHTMARISH UNFORGIVABLE ATROCITY ON THE KNICKS PAIR… ITS OBNOXIOUSLY OBVIOUS :x

THE MIDSOLE WAS AN ISSUE WITH THE CF FLIGHTS… BUT ITS A NIGHTMARISH UNFORGIVABLE ATROCITY ON THE KNICKS PAIR… ITS OBNOXIOUSLY OBVIOUS
sick.gif
This. Blends better with the black of the carbon fiber. The knicks pair looks like slippers without it

DS 99 black flightposites for $250 sound fair?

i am not a resale buyer...only retail here, so any feedback

Last edited:
Called around today and was able to find my sz 13 and get em for $151 after using the BDay coupon and a $50 giftcard that I had. Very happy with em let alone the fact that I was able to find my size still in stores!

Ok so the medial side doesn't look like the OG. Can you sneaker nerds stop with the bickering now lol? Every page is the same complain over and over. You don't have to buy the shoes. Nike doesn't own us anything. You save $220. You don't buy these somebody else will. They are for sure will go on sale. For $100 or less these will be a great pick up for playing basketball. Waiting for eggplant and the gold pair.

Ok so the medial side doesn't look like the OG. Can you sneaker nerds stop with the bickering now lol? Every page is the same complain over and over. You don't have to buy the shoes. Nike doesn't own us anything. You save $220. You don't buy these somebody else will. They are for sure will go on sale. For $100 or less these will be a great pick up for playing basketball. Waiting for eggplant and the gold pair.

Late pass... Bickering been stopped.

these aren't gonna make it to an under $100 sale, lots of stores actually sold thru there pairs because some of us don't care about the changes

these aren't gonna make it to an under $100 sale, lots of stores actually sold thru there pairs because some of us don't care about the changes

Or maybe because some are trying to flip.

Either way, these are/were a failure

Back
Top Bottom