The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

I don't think these will sell out like we thought. I been seeing the knicks color way on really good sales, should have waited on those as well
I hear ya.... just couldnt roll the dice with this colorway plus i had 20% off plus ebates so thats discount enough for me lol.

Prtty mad the bot users locked these up on FA. So i went elsewhere...now that they are released i missed an opportunity to use milt discount...scumbags. smh

Utf there still on there...

When they first dropped like at 1:59:59 they were already in peoples carts...once people decided they didnt want them they released them which is why you see them now. But i panicked thinking these were sold out

When they first dropped like at 1:59:59 they were already in peoples carts...once people decided they didnt want them they released them which is why you see them now. But i panicked thinking these were sold out
I put "but they're still there, I don't know why it put Utf.

Already used
grizz stole it from you
nah 
laugh.gif
  i just repped for helping out... 

Last edited:
Hoping I can snag a pair locally and need to see if I can use a bday coupon [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

I messed up not using ebates i didn't know jimmy jazz was on there... Is there a way they will credit you? Or are they anal about the link. Some of you guys got steals. I paid 238 for these :frown:

I messed up not using ebates i didn't know jimmy jazz was on there... Is there a way they will credit you? Or are they anal about the link. Some of you guys got steals. I paid 238 for these :frown:

I was able to add to cart just now on Eastbay. Use them and cancel your jj order. No sales tax. Just shipping if you don't have a good or plat account.

Back
Top Bottom