The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

Wow surprised I wasn't in this thread earlier.

I'm tryna get my wins up. Add me on Xbox: benzilla427

Im great at all shooter games this one included but i just cant win anymore since i started playing again. These guys will throw up 100 walls and throw fortress on top of fortress do all types of jumps and trickery lmao. I played 10 matches yesterday and made it to top 12 all matches but couldnt get past top 4 :smh:

Im great at all shooter games this one included but i just cant win anymore since i started playing again. These guys will throw up 100 walls and throw fortress on top of fortress do all types of jumps and trickery lmao. I played 10 matches yesterday and made it to top 12 all matches but couldnt get past top 4 :smh:

this... I used to at least win a game a day... i swear they added skill based matchmaking or something...

that or either all the noobs got better now.

Cant get enough of this game. My cousin and I have been killing it in Duo's.

Our win rate is nearly 10%

this... I used to at least win a game a day... i swear they added skill based matchmaking or something...

that or either all the noobs got better now.

dang, y'all are nice like that? I probably have like 5 solo wins and 5 squad wins. I've never won duos.

I have about 4 Solo wins and 2 squad wins since they added builder pro. And that’s sparingly playing.

So much more fluid and natural with that layout. No more laying down a roof piece when I meant to put down a wall or ramp in a middle of a firefight.

when the john wick skin was still new, this was the case :lol:

used to **** my pants when I saw a john wick dude :rofl:

Never heard of this game before. Then ever since Drake played it, I cant stop hearing about it. They better cut Drizzy a fat check :lol:

I only tried builder pro for a couple of days, but it was so much more better for building. I felt like I could keep up with pc players especially with more practice. I played cross platform majority of the time and had trouble keeping up with fast builders.

Too bad I already ordered a pc before it was added. So now I’m making the switch from controller to pc.

I only tried builder pro for a couple of days, but it was so much more better for building. I felt like I could keep up with pc players especially with more practice. I played cross platform majority of the time and had trouble keeping up with fast builders.

Too bad I already ordered a pc before it was added. So now I’m making the switch from controller to pc.

I was playing on xbox with a few buddies on PC. I was watching some crazy fast builds at Tilted :sick:

its not even fun playing PC players.

i play with a buddy who has PC and i can make it to a top 6 just about every time but once it becomes smaller circle dudes just straight out build me and noway i am keeping up on controller. its a fun challenge tho thats for sure

builder pro seems like the better controller set up.
having the walls and stairs mapped to the bumper buttons instead of cycling thorugh them is a lot easier

just gotta get that muscle memory/twitch reaction down

Any tips on how to land faster? Seems like it takes me forever. Need that advantage when landing in Titled. Half the time, someone lands before me and jacks the gun on the roof and kills me :smh:

Back
Top Bottom