The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

B36328C1-B44A-439F-BD40-36C4772CCDE9.jpeg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I got a Solo Win earlier this afternoon. Builder pro feels good. But there’s still times were i have split second mental freeze. Gonna need a couple more hours to master it. Only big downside to this configuration is have to hit left on the D pad to switch materials. Forcing you to take your thumb of the stick.

Port-a-fort isn’t actually that bad. Not as overpowered as it seems. It’s metal so as soon as someone throws it down you can shoot through it in the quicks and expose them

Builder Pro >

That queue was a buzzkill last night. Did all my errands early to get on the game with the boys but got hit with a 1 hour countdown. Still couldn't get on after so I just went to bed :lol:

Finally back up after I took another shift and by the time I get home I need to be sleep for work again :lol:

Wonder if the free back bling will be cool

3 dubs tonight in squads with my boys, and a few where we came in second :pimp: I suck though cause i haven’t been able to get any kills :lol: I am getting a little better at building though.

new building makes it easier but also harder because everyone is building faster now.

still need to get used to the controls a bit.

played a couple of rounds tonight and man, the game quality (graphics wise) is so much better than PUBG.

I just don't know how to incorporate building walls and ramps and stuff. I just play to find weapons and attempt to kill folks.

new building makes it easier but also harder because everyone is building faster now.

still need to get used to the controls a bit.

I heard from a few people online that the new console control layout for building almost matches it up with the PC's mouse & keyboard layout for building.

Even though I've been holding off playing this game on console b/c I prefer to upgrade my PC to play this game on the "more superior" platform instead, but for you guys that play it on BOTH PC & console........is the new controller layout DAMN NEAR CLOSE to the mouse & keyboard layout when it comes to building?

I heard from a few people online that the new console control layout for building almost matches it up with the PC's mouse & keyboard layout for building.

Even though I've been holding off playing this game on console b/c I prefer to upgrade my PC to play this game on the "more superior" platform instead, but for you guys that play it on BOTH PC & console........is the new controller layout DAMN NEAR CLOSE to the mouse & keyboard layout when it comes to building?

I dont play on PC but its pretty close. PC is still faster of course but yea....

played a couple of rounds tonight and man, the game quality (graphics wise) is so much better than PUBG.

I just don't know how to incorporate building walls and ramps and stuff. I just play to find weapons and attempt to kill folks.

I used to give pubg **** because it runs so badly on console... but then you gotta remind yourself that epicgames is a triple a publisher. pubg is not. they prob dont have the $$$$ for it unless microsoft really helps them out financially.

I used to give pubg **** because it runs so badly on console... but then you gotta remind yourself that epicgames is a triple a publisher. pubg is not. they prob dont have the $$$$ for it unless microsoft really helps them out financially.
I hear yah.

I like PUBG for the 'realness'.

I played a couple of round of Fortnite this morning and I agree, it's fun. But I'm just not good building walls and ramps to protect myself lol.

Just keep playing and practicing.

Also, land in a dead zone and farm materials and just practice building.

Also, when you ready just land somewhere dead and farm materials and then engage with enemies but instead of trying to shoot or kill them just build. Don't even try to kill them just build and try to outbuild/smart/maneuver them.

You'll get better just keep practicing.

I got to level 100 today and finally got my John Wick skin :D

Got a solo win today too.

Hardly get to play like that though.

I'm actually somewhat decent at this game. Lil bro always want me to be on his squad now. Every now and again it's me and like three 13 year olds. I feel goofy sometimes but its good quality time with lil bro I guess.

im the worst at this game. am I supposed to burst fire or spray?
Assuming your talking about rifles, whatever's the most convenient for you.

With the bloom effect on guns, tap firing with the AR is better and more controlled than just spraying imo

I haven't played much, but I'm trash at this game :lol:. Kinda like watching ppl on twitch play this more then actually playing it myself :lol:

I'm actually somewhat decent at this game. Lil bro always want me to be on his squad now. Every now and again it's me and like three 13 year olds. I feel goofy sometimes but its good quality time with lil bro I guess.
My brother is always inviting me and I’m not any good :lol: i feel you on the party being full of 12-13 year olds and you’re the only grown one.

This is applicable to me:
B18E1EA0-E81F-4DB6-9055-08C34697D51E.jpeg

im the worst at this game. am I supposed to burst fire or spray?

Your bullets will travel most accurately if you don't move + crouch. If you move while shooting, your assault rifle will fly everywhere but the target/where your reticle is. Same goes for the sniper.

Crouching + standing still is the combo for your bullets to travel exactly where your reticle is.

Sniping tough af in this game

That bullet drop lol

I usually don't spray unless it's up close and personal (if no shotty)

Back
Top Bottom