The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

Been playing like trash since my first W :smh: I really wanna get good at the game. Practice makes perfect.

I'm so ****ing **** of the blue pump.

That **** should never one shot you if you have 100 health and any shield. It's so ****ing ridiculous that gun hasn't been nerfed.

I'm so ****ing **** of the blue pump.

That **** should never one shot you if you have 100 health and any shield. It's so ****ing ridiculous that gun hasn't been nerfed.
Are you on now?

I’ll hop on.

Tac pump or reg.

Gotta be a head shot if you can get one shotted with it

Building mapping is finally here on console. You can assign each individual structure to a button now. No more cycling to get to what you need to put down.

This is a HUGE game changer. Gonna play after I hit the gym. I feel like it’s going to take a minute to relearn it all but in the long run it’s gonna make a faster builder

Slower weapon swap times and you can’t head glitch as much now, you have to pop out of cover way more.

Just lost a match on some BS. It was in the Top 10. The whole match I was practicing the new build pro setup. Felt good and easier than I thought it’d be to remember everything. Practiced by putting up 1x1 forts for a bit.

Storm is closing in and I see a dude about 200 yards away running through fatal fields trying to run from the storm. So I was waiting for him to pass me by for the easy kill. Next thing I know I’m getting shot at by some noob. I quickly put a wall down and he shoots through it and next thing I know build mode isn’t registering as I’m trying to defensively put up two walls and ramp.

Idk wtf happened but it wasn’t working. Dude kept pushing and I tried switching to my shotty as he finishes me off. The lag before you get killed is still there and hasn’t been addressed. So frustrating.

HYPE TO PLAY AFTER THE NEW UPDATE THAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT! ANYONE TRY IT YET?

Not yet but I'm officially team xbox one !

So excited but NOT excited about my ps4 content not being able to transfer over.. everytime I try to do so I get the xbox account is already linked to this account.. all I did was sign into my email when I first opened the game but I started back at level 1 and none of my skins and celebrations transferred over.. I tried every trick the two emails trick , disconnecting everything and the most evident contacting them but I have yet to get a reply..

If anyone wants to game my xbox one gamertag is : Vickthequick3

Looks like the issues I had with builder pro earlier is happening to others as well

Welp. Hopefully I don’t get stuck in a queue. I’m downloading the update right now, trying to get some games in while the daughter is sleeping and wifey isn’t home yet

What’s in the store today? I was gonna buy the Love Ranger yesterday but I wasn’t feeling him much anymore lol

3423E7D1-CDC5-4301-85EB-AFBF9E8E6646.jpeg

RIP

Back
Top Bottom