The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

anyone's game real choppy after the new update today on console? **** is unplayable :sick::sick::sick::sick:

and idk if its a new update, but now dudes are shooting at me through the walls when they're in the process of building wtf.

anyone's game real choppy after the new update today on console? **** is unplayable :sick::sick::sick::sick:

and idk if its a new update, but now dudes are shooting at me through the walls when they're in the process of building wtf.
Yes. Thought it was just my connection which I’ve never had a problem as I have very fast and stable internet connection. It seems the frame rate dips and the game is super choppy now. Almost unplayable. Couldn’t play sniper mode cause I kept freezing

But with that said I won a Solo on my first match of the day :pimp: that new guided missle is clutch.

Yes. Thought it was just my connection which I’ve never had a problem as I have very fast and stable internet connection. It seems the frame rate dips and the game is super choppy now. Almost unplayable. Couldn’t play sniper mode cause I kept freezing

But with that said I won a Solo on my first match of the day :pimp: that new guided missle is clutch.

I restarted my system and now it plays smooth.

got this clip today.. another reason why building is so important.

Is there a decent beginners guide out there?

I want to get into this, but I ain't tryna get washed constantly.

About time there was a Fortnite thread. I'm always running crossplay with fam n friends, but I'd be down to get some NT squads.

PSN - xSupreme87

Just got this Hunting Rifle kill last night. Got to use it more, but I have a hard time using it on console.

About time there was a Fortnite thread. I'm always running crossplay with fam n friends, but I'd be down to get some NT squads.

PSN - xSupreme87

Just got this Hunting Rifle kill last night. Got to use it more, but I have a hard time using it on console.

Whattttttt

O never pick those up because of the 1 shot and the reload is wild slow but I may have to start trying it out.

Is it essentially a sniper rifle without the scope?

Yeah pretty much. Sniper with no scope and a quicker reload.

I used to hate em because the first time I ever used one I was standing next to a dude with my crosshair on his head and it didn't hit him. Epic messed up and it didn't have first shot accuracy when it was first introduced.

I always skip the hunting rifle now, rather have a scoped AR imo

I really have to learn how to work around the bullet drop on snipers though. I'm absolute trash rn with them :lol:

Is there a decent beginners guide out there?

I want to get into this, but I ain't tryna get washed constantly.

other than youtube, nope. you can only learn through experience and watching better people play and see what they do.

I always skip the hunting rifle now, rather have a scoped AR imo

I really have to learn how to work around the bullet drop on snipers though. I'm absolute trash rn with them :lol:
I got my first sniper kill yesterday and it was glorious. Lay in the cut and take someones top off with minimal effort. :pimp:

Are you ****ing kidding me :rofl:

Where'd you place in that game?

4th :lol: I swear I can never win these solos man. :smh:

I actually got another kill with the impact grenade right after that one.. i'll post it when it uploads :rofl:

What's you guys' normal loadout? Usually I keep an AR, tact shotty, tact SMG, bolt-action sniper (never find a semi-auto), and bandages

I really hope they fix that alert vibration. I guess the rumor going around on reddit and Twitter is that your controller vibrates/rumbles when you and a enemy are in the same vicinity.

I’ve experienced this 2-3 times yesterday in the couple hours I played after the update. But what’s weird is it only happened when I was in huge open field/isolated area which I would think it would just be me by myself. Such a lame feature in my opinion. Adds a little ease to the survival aspect of the game.

But Epic replied to someone on twitter and they have said it’s some sort of glitch that they will fix. Let’s hope it’s soon

a lot of wild conspiracy theories going on right now, but honestly make 100% complete sense

its mind boggling, if they pull this off it would go down in history

never carry a gun that uses the same bullets thats just stupid

AR, shotty, sniper, ALWAYS HOLD minis, Meds

I'm down to play xbox Bieber fever 18. I'm in the middle, I'm not terrible but I'm not great and I won a couple solos

Back
Top Bottom