The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

I'm on right now via PC............epic games tag is big_j_ny88 if you need a "cross-play" person for squads

fortntie-skins-1121916.jpeg

new skins

reminds me of naruto

latest

I might get the bundle pass for season 5. I like the game but I don't feel putting that many hrs into it again. Currently lvl 94. Probably wont get to lvl 100. Just want the 100 tiers really.

I got the 100 Tiers.

Just tryna finish the challenges and get the blockbuster skin.

Omega is cool but I have most of it just missing the lights. No biggie.

Dang I'm only level 22...
Guess I need to go back down to 4v4 squads so I can actually get more kills and points lol. Only averaging 3 kills per game in 50 v 50

Im fasholy on tonight tho. Im gonna get the battle pass this season. Tired of being called a no skin even tho i be putting in work. Anyone update it yet? Hows the new update? Not gonna be on till later tonight :frown:

I haven't hooked up my TV yet so I couldn't make it to level 80 and I wanted the full Omega :smh:

Once you hit level 65 it becomes mad hard to level up or something I read.

You can easily reach level 60 by just doing the weekly challenges, but after 65 the grind turns real.

Oh well... did anyone end up picking up the red knight skin they brought back?

I bought it off of hype :lol: but I want the black knigh, skull trooper, raven, and now the true dance/love emote :lol:

Have my TV mounting hardware coming in from Amazon on Saturday so I'll be on and my chick just went to Costa Rica for a week so I'll be on not being bothered :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom