The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

You gain way more experience running squads though and surviving.

They did a break down and playing with your friends and surviving is how you gave a lot of experience.

Nice. I don’t even use the light piece for omega. Looks better with out it to me. Just bought the regular pass. Time for the long grind again.

Capture+_2018-07-12-13-38-37.png

RIP Moisty/Prison
20180712_134229.gif

U can’t use vbucks u own already u gotta pay again for the battle pass weak

Epic Games with the ponzi scheming alrdy :smh:

I went through the thread and added a bunch of NTers. I'm on PC. If you got a friend request from Freestyle Will, that's me. I play almost daily.

Send you one as well, I also roll on PC............but I might start using my Nintendo Switch one version a lil bit more as well, since they finally added "gyro motion aiming" to it (gyro aiming gives it a "mouse/keyboard" feel to the Switch controls)

Judging by the recent responses (and the fact that I still see my old saved vBucks when I just opened up Fortnite), joe billionaire joe billionaire it seems someone secretly spend all your "saved up" vBucks between the last time you played and when Season 5 launched LOL

I was about to say because I have like 12K Vbucks or something for when I bouth $100 worth, and if they made me buy again I would have been tight.

So according to the patch notes, there will be a usage delaying in switching out between 2 shotties in the same loadout....................RIP "pump and tactical" double shotty squad

All the "double pump shotty" folk that were *****ing about the new nerf.................none of those people would last a single second in Destiny 1.

"Double shotty" is a true skill LOL..........tell them to play one Crucible match in Destiny 1 or D2 rolling around with a shotty, then they'll see what's good when they get REKT by a Pulse Rifle or a Rocket.

Plebs

Back
Top Bottom