The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

im glad they got rid of the double shotty.
nice to have more variety of guns now lol.
i usually just run heavy or tact then blue/purple smg

im glad they got rid of the double shotty.
nice to have more variety of guns now lol.
i usually just run heavy or tact then blue/purple smg
my favorite gun is the mp5 looking one. the silenced smg is soooooooo tough. and the silenced pistols too.

New season so it’s onlh right i drop some v bucks on new skins. Got the black male and female
Soccer skins with the soccer ball animation, soccer parachute and soccer stick.

?? I thought the race of the soccer players change randomly like the default skins?

Ill be on in 5 mins if anyone wants to squad up. Havent been on in 2 weeks so excuse my wack skills for the first few games

GT: oGrimeyy

The servers are still being bunz?............I had a 5 minute queue earlier today when I first installed the update

Edit: Servers Offline?!

WTF?!

Epic Games gotta get their **** together. Theyre good developers but having dookie servers is not a good look

Epic Games gotta get their **** together. Theyre good developers but having dookie servers is not a good look

I mean at least they're using their own dedicated servers...........most FPS shooters, even on console, are P2P.

Y’all wanna throw the squads together now until we can get on?

Xbox?

Who’s down?

Wow for real the most I seen all day was 2 I hope I’m still signed in

Although snobby been sweaty cause the challenge lol

I'll crossplay via PC if you guys need

My epic games account GT is the same as my NT talk name, except is has underscores on them (big_j_ny88 )

So they take my money and tell me to wait in line. I demand to speak with the manager!!

Taking my talents to PUBG for now

I'll crossplay via PC if you guys need

My epic games account GT is the same as my NT talk name, except is has underscores on them (big_j_ny88 )

Get an Xbox lol
We console players ain't tryna get destroyed by the PC players lol

Back
Top Bottom