The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

Add me. I just started playing like a month ago and been on damn near every night with the homies ever since :lol:

PS4: xxRA1DER5

I gotta grind out challenges so I can get the Battle Pass next season. I'm currently at Tier 48, I think I have to get to Tier 64 to earn enough Vbucks so that it pays for itself. I should've gotten the pass earlier :smh:

Any suggestions for easiest way to go up the Tiers?

I gotta grind out challenges so I can get the Battle Pass next season. I'm currently at Tier 48, I think I have to get to Tier 64 to earn enough Vbucks so that it pays for itself. I should've gotten the pass earlier :smh:

Any suggestions for easiest way to go up the Tiers?

Complete the weekly challenges, and also there are secret battle stars that give you a tier upgrade for every week.

So I believe this is the last week so there should be 10 secret battle stars now.

I need to grind too I'm in the same boat like tier 48 and I need to get to the max to get that viking or whatever.

I think I can get all of the challenges done EXCEPT for
"Eliminate opponents in Haunted Hills 0/5"

Ain't nobody gonna be in Haunted lmfao

I'm currently Tier 83. I think I started at Tier 42 last week. At this point I feel like I need to grind to Tier 100.

Is this game still as lit as it was pre-summer?

I haven't played since early this year. Did the hype die or is it still going strong?

Is this game still as lit as it was pre-summer?

I haven't played since early this year. Did the hype die or is it still going strong?

Almost none of the friends I regularly played with play anymore, but there's still a huge player base. I wouldn't say it's as hype, but the game is still certainly going strong IMO.

Almost none of the friends I regularly played with play anymore, but there's still a huge player base. I wouldn't say it's as hype, but the game is still certainly going strong IMO.

the frequent changes would be much appreciated if they stopped messing with the damage mechanics. they really make no sense anymore. also, people are just tired of playing the same exact map over and over. time for a big change.

I still play regularly. I think a big drop off in player base will occur soon. This fall/winter/holiday season game release schedule is crazy. There are a bunch of AAA titles coming out that will put a huge dent in Fortnite. I know my play time will drop off significantly. Maybe even completely. I'm glad I only bought the battle pass. Folks that spent $100+ on the game have to keep playing to get their money's worth haha.

i play everyday as well as my friends

twitch still holds over 100k+ viewers everyday.. this game is nowhere near dying down

Season 6 starts in 7 days i believe ( we still dont know what this cube is going to do either)

school started for a lot of the young kids

they just getting warmed up.. October supposed to be really big for Halloween this year according to Ninja

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/news/fall-skirmish-announcement

if game was dying they wouldnt be doing this

We’re kicking off our Fall Skirmish next weekend awarding $10,000,000 in prize money across a 6-week series concluding at Twitchcon, October 26-28.

So I finished every challenge and I'm at Tier 95. Season ends in 5 days. Can I realistically get to Tier 100? I was looking at how the XP scales for leveling up and it's pretty crazy...seems like I can't.

Gonna stop playing Fortnite once Black Ops 4 Blackout is released.

yea i can see myself playing a little bit of duty more than fortnite once it drops.. but fort will always be in rotation

i love the building aspect as it takes some skill when in a 1v1 especially

thing about cod battle royale is that anyone can win because its more noob friendly. im not saying thats a bad thing btw. im def gonna give it a try.

I used to love COD but stopped playing after BO3. In COD, theres a lot of luck (in multiplayer + battle royale) so it can cater to more players. in fortnite, you have to master the building, aiming, etc.

E30EA985-C2F2-4680-AEFF-3BD13239CBCB.png

So what do yall think of the season 6 pass so far? I like most of the skins except the dj lama and the no skin riding a lama. The tomato head is ok. She has a butter face. Still feels the same as season 5. I was hoping for a map change.

Contemplating if to purchase the battle pass or save that 2000 V-bucks I have for possible skull trooper who they're saying is in the trailer so it might be confirmed.

Played a little this morning before heading to work. I liked it so far.

Loot lake is crazy. That tornado thing and be lake is a fun place to battle.

The cube shards that turn you into a ghost is crazy too.

Back
Top Bottom