THE OFFICIAL GEORGETOWN BASKETBALL SEASON THREAD

JT3 team at its finest. Dude loves to troll fans with OOC play.

There is enough talent on this team that we shouldn't be in this position. :smh:

Hopkins is killing us, but I can't blame the dude. He shouldn't be in the position that he's in.

There's not Much talent outside of Greg and Otto but you're right - this team blows mostly because its being put in NO position to succeed.

12 scholarship players and only 5 aren't negatives on the floor. One good recruiting year hasn't masked a whole bunch of ****** ones unfortunately.

But hey let's run our offense through our worst player and do what we do.

Nice to see DSR play hard, now if he can do that throughout the whole game.

Last edited:
at least he wasn't needed too much today. he prob did something dumb like missing a meeting or late for practice

Gene Wang ‏@gene_wang

Greg Whittington out again tom for #Hoyas for violation of team rules. JT3 said yes when asked if we could infer violation was significant

The rumor is that he had a dust up with Hunter in practice. 'Yanked' his arm back when Hunter was trying to coach him and got animated.

If that's true - I can't imagine the suspension lasting much longer. & at least it's not academics.

Gene Wang ‏@gene_wang

Greg Whittington has been declared academically ineligible, will be out indefinitely. More to come. #Hoyas

He is the worst out of timeouts. It laughable. Things are only getting g worse this coming week.

I just don't understand. Just let the guys on the floor play and make something happen. Stop calling timeouts on the final possession. He NEVER draws up a game-winning play. Same thing happens every time. It was no surprise to see that turnover by Otto trying to force it to the bucket. There are 4 other guys on the floor who can win the game for you. Stop forcing it to Otto, it's too obvious. I'm glad I didn't waste time trying to watch this whole game.

didn't see tonight's game with hockey kicking off, but sounds like standard gtown/jt3 foolery

courtesy of DownyBoy...

Back
Top Bottom