The Official Guide to Launching a SUCCESSFUL blog/brand online (Vol. add YOUR feedback)

dug this up looking for text message marketing and wondering if anyone had some suggestions/experience that they wouldn't mind sharing? Any thoughts on text marketing or short code? Ty in advance

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

dug this up looking for text message marketing and wondering if anyone had some suggestions/experience that they wouldn't mind sharing? Any thoughts on text marketing or short code? Ty in advance

pervasive. insta-delete when I get one, seriously i think this one turns more customers away then it would bring business to you

i would like to hear some updates from op

pervasive. insta-delete when I get one, seriously i think this one turns more customers away then it would bring business to you

pimp.gif
interesting...

Originally Posted by bns1201

generally they are opt in so you signed up in the first place and are easy to stop if you don't want it, why would it shy away customers? 

Originally Posted by bns1201

generally they are opt in so you signed up in the first place and are easy to stop if you don't want it, why would it shy away customers? 

I get text messages with ads on them all the time from companies i never knowingly opted in for and it just gets annoying, that's what I interpreted what you wanted to do as. As long as there isn't a high dropout rate then you should continue with it

I get text messages with ads on them all the time from companies i never knowingly opted in for and it just gets annoying, that's what I interpreted what you wanted to do as. As long as there isn't a high dropout rate then you should continue with it

Im a Internet marketer. I have about 25 blogs and like 30 websites mostly on first page of google that get tons of traffic. Its real easy when you have the right tools. I use sneaky statics as well to get to the top..

I also have a SEO company as well

here is a debt advice blog that i recently made..

http://tinyurl.com/3tclhgh

There was a thread a few days ago with people who was writing for money. You should contact them for articles to post on your blog. Give them your main keywords and let them write around it.

Im a Internet marketer. I have about 25 blogs and like 30 websites mostly on first page of google that get tons of traffic. Its real easy when you have the right tools. I use sneaky statics as well to get to the top..

There was a thread a few days ago with people who was writing for money. You should contact them for articles to post on your blog. Give them your main keywords and let them write around it.

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

how much you make per day?  how long have you been doing it?  how much did you spend on tools/tests till you got profit and how long?
ive got my feet wet with cpa and stuff but adsense/seo/niche seems like steadier income in the long run.

im on wf and bhw but im a noob lol

how much you make per day?  how long have you been doing it?  how much did you spend on tools/tests till you got profit and how long?
ive got my feet wet with cpa and stuff but adsense/seo/niche seems like steadier income in the long run.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

yea  CPA is my main income right now. I do about $500 a day with CPA. My blogs and other affiliate websites makes me good money too. I pay for ad space like on google and other people websites. Called media buys or paid per view.

Adsense not worth it unless you make like 30 blogs or websites like I did and get them on 1st or 2nd page of google for a few good keywords.

I been in wf and bhw for like 6 years now. I am VIP in bhw

Right now on mmd a person is coaching people for free. Its like a 4 month training and all you pay is $25 a month. Good information and its for noobs. Most of what he is teaching i already know..

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

yea  CPA is my main income right now. I do about $500 a day with CPA. My blogs and other affiliate websites makes me good money too. I pay for ad space like on google and other people websites. Called media buys or paid per view.

Adsense not worth it unless you make like 30 blogs or websites like I did and get them on 1st or 2nd page of google for a few good keywords.

Right now on mmd a person is coaching people for free. Its like a 4 month training and all you pay is $25 a month. Good information and its for noobs. Most of what he is teaching i already know..

wowsers.  thats what im aiming for for.  ive only tried fb and pof ads but havent really profited.
im familiar with mmd just never signed up.  now im overwhelmed that theres another forum i should be scoping lol.  its huge.  in what section is the free coaching?

wowsers.  thats what im aiming for for.  ive only tried fb and pof ads but havent really profited.
im familiar with mmd just never signed up.  now im overwhelmed that theres another forum i should be scoping lol.  its huge.  in what section is the free coaching?

The coaching is in mmd vip. He does every sun and wed est 9pm uhm you have to be vip to get it but its only $25 per month i think or is it $49 a month. But its well worth it

The coaching is in mmd vip. He does every sun and wed est 9pm uhm you have to be vip to get it but its only $25 per month i think or is it $49 a month. But its well worth it

oh vip. i thought it was free and it was regularly 25$ lol. thanks. not too sure yet. ill play around first.

oh vip. i thought it was free and it was regularly 25$ lol. thanks. not too sure yet. ill play around first.

It is free but you have to be a vip member of mmd which is $50 a month. i just signed up for vip there so I can get the free coaching. Once the coaching training is done then i will cancel it.

To tell you the truth I made my VI $50 fee back times 10 already within 2 weeks

It is free but you have to be a vip member of mmd which is $50 a month. i just signed up for vip there so I can get the free coaching. Once the coaching training is done then i will cancel it.

To tell you the truth I made my VI $50 fee back times 10 already within 2 weeks

Back
Top Bottom