The Official HBO How To Make It In America Thread [INFO ON SEASON 2 ON PAGE 1]

Has there been any kind of show since this and Entourage that has similar vibes? I feel like after this show got cancelled there hasn't been any buddy type shows.

They definitely need to bring it back. Us graphic designers NEVER get a show that represents us :lol:

On season 2 right now, if Nacy threw it at me I'd hit too, I can see where Ben was coming from.

Cudi should of talked to the gang the minute Rachel kissed him

Was so ****in happy when I seen this yesterday then immediately shook my head .

in the streetwear world where everybody has their own brand this would kill! I tweet HBO monthly asking them to bring it back lol

at this point it’s just time for someone to do a new take on a street wear show

at this point it’s just time for someone to do a new take on a street wear show
I would be totally fine with that but SOMEONE has to do it. I might be blanking but nothing has replaced the Entourage and/or How To Make It In America void with the exception of Ballers and we all know how that turned out....

Maybe they feel the genre is played out? IDK.

I would be totally fine with that but SOMEONE has to do it. I might be blanking but nothing has replaced the Entourage and/or How To Make It In America void with the exception of Ballers and we all know how that turned out....

Maybe they feel the genre is played out? IDK.

Atlanta on FX kinda has that vibe at times on the music grind side but a lot of times it focuses on random other **** besides the actual grind like How To Make It did.

I feel like that “scene” of streetwear especially in the 2000’s - early 2010’s era is sadly niche and if a streetwear show came out today it would kinda be based on the post 95-2000’s baby generation and the Supreme/LV/Virgil/etc. Hypebeast generation.

Atlanta on FX kinda has that vibe at times on the music grind side but a lot of times it focuses on random other **** besides the actual grind like How To Make It did.

I feel like that “scene” of streetwear especially in the 2000’s - early 2010’s era is sadly niche and if a streetwear show came out today it would kinda be based on the post 95-2000’s baby generation and the Supreme/LV/Virgil/etc. Hypebeast generation.
Good point. The game has changed so much. I’m admittedly not as in tune with streetwear anymore so I don’t know what the plot would look like but I think they could still make a similar show with what’s going on.

I forgot about ATL which I love (this damb hiatus :smh: |l) It definitely has some of the grind aspect but also a ton of other (hilarious) random stuff.

i think its too late, once they killed that show it killed all momentum, just have to appreciate it for what it was

For all I know this could be a damn special or podcast talking about the show. Just thought I'd share just in case.

I'm not even sure I'd like a sequel because they would have to make it relevant for today and a lot of the stuff surrounding fashion sucks.

Back
Top Bottom