The Official Houston NT Summit Feb. 22nd! Hoops @ 1pm! Live Cafe @ 4pm! Enter Here!

man i havent posted on NT in ages. just had to stop by and say wussup. ill see if i can make it to the NT summit.

imma try to make it. does anyone want me to bring any equalizer shirts (light up shirts i had at the summit that went with the music)? PM me.

LOOKING FOR AJ LEVI PACK SIZE 8 OR 9....HOLLA.
eek.gif

We are at the outdoor court by toyota center. A good 20 folks here, but one of the rims broke
frown.gif

++* Live Sports Cafe shut down! R.I.P. Going to Luckys Pub on 801 St. Emmanuel behind Minute Maid Park. Oddly, its where the very first Summit was (formerlyindustry cafe). Put a big note on the door of Live for y'all.

Sorry, I didn't make it after all. Ended up getting tied up with my +1 for a bit longer than expected... anybody got some pics?

More folks were at the Bball game. The court started getting crowded as it neared game time at Toyota Center.
I wouldnt mind playing ball again, it was fun and we had a good time.
AJ Masta brought a pair of OG Bred IVs to the Pub.
Really not much show and tell this time, more like meet and greet or networking.

The cafe part was a complete flop, live cafe closed down, so no one showed up to the other pub.

Back
Top Bottom