The Official Houston NT Summit Feb. 22nd! Hoops @ 1pm! Live Cafe @ 4pm! Enter Here!

I'm down for it (gotta love having weekends off). I'm on the southwest side in Alief. I'll be checking here often to catch updates and stuff.

So who's going for sure? I know ill be there. And is this only gonna be a hooping thing or will we be doing the sports cafe after as well?

Damn I'm all the way up Northwest side by Acres Home.
laugh.gif

HOPE THIS GOES DOWN BUT ILL CHECK BACK ON HERE FOR MORE INFO LATER. HAVE SOME HEAT I COULD BRING.

Damn that's my pops birthday.. I'll try n make it

CAN I BRING MY CAMERA ?

IT'S A BIG CAMERA [SLR] AND PEOPLE BE TRIPPIN AT EVENTS SOMETIMES..I just wanna take some pics

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Damn that's my pops birthday.. I'll try n make it

CAN I BRING MY CAMERA ?

IT'S A BIG CAMERA [SLR] AND PEOPLE BE TRIPPIN AT EVENTS SOMETIMES..I just wanna take some pics

Yeah you can bring one, i dont see why not, unless someone just really doesnt want you taking pictures.

AJ masta, Russ You old Basterds haha Can i get a Shoemasta or dill sighting to top this off?

good to see the oldy's

Im in Spring, but Ill try to make it. I would like to meet more real sneaker heads in houston.

I will probably be in huntsville at school. Will try to make it in for the summit.

What number do I call to RSVP?
EDIT, is there an age limit to this? I plan on bring my bro, he 16. If it matters im 19.

just confirm your 100% going to come and +# of people your bringing.
there is no age limit, but if you bring 'chidlren' make sure they behave like adults at Live Cafe (i.e. no tag, dodge ball, food fights, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom