THE OFFICIAL IM GOING TO MARRY CAITLIN CLARK THREAD VOL. EVERYONES INVITED TO THE WEDDING

Screenshot 2024-05-04 at 9.07.53 AM.png

There is no deflection.

The tweet was meant to be a joke and that's how I took it.

Nothing deeper than that.

This doesn’t help that narrative/stereotype that all women secretly hate each other.

Men will loathe and want to kill each other, yet still work together to accomplish the bigger goal. Cannot let feelings effect the Business, and it’s your business to win.

I agree with Barnes on this one. If she don’t have a GOON on her squad, then her teammates hate her as well.

I agree with what he said.
I do not agree with what you said, but I'm curious why the back-up isn't natural. I usually try to stay away from filling in blanks ("Must be because they hate her"), but I am curious.

There is no deflection.

The tweet was meant to be a joke and that's how I took it.

Nothing deeper than that.
Thats why folks need to chill with that whole rhetoric. Its just competition with a lil feminine toxicity sprinkled on top but war boys got to make it big and epic to be witnessed.

I agree with what he said.
I do not agree with what you said, but I'm curious why the back-up isn't natural. I usually try to stay away from filling in blanks ("Must be because they hate her"), but I am curious.

I see what you mean. It’s def speculation on my part based on MY experiences in different levels of basketball teams growing up.

On any team I’ve played on or coached, from high school to college, the players have been willing to retaliate for the star of the team UNLESS the teammates didn’t like said star.

Last edited:
I see what you mean. It’s def stipulation on my part based on MY experiences in different levels of basketball teams growing up.

On any team I’ve played on or coached, from high school to college, the players have been willing to retaliate for the star of the team UNLESS the teammates didn’t like said star.
Absolutely. Same.
Is it creeping in my mind that maybe she's a *censored* behind the scenes? It is.
I mean, no teammates from Iowa have said anything like that in 4 years.
No Fever players have said that yet.
But the lack of immediate backup at the several times she's been bodied...
I'm curious. 🤔🧐

Back
Top Bottom