The Official iPod Post - *Please read the first post.*

Hi guys, I'm disappointed that Apple doesn't give a charger with the videos and sell them separately for 30 dollars. @#%$ is wrong with them...those @#%$. But yeah do you guys think this will work fine? I really don't want to shell out 30 dollars for a charger. iPod wall charger on eBay

is there anyway to change a .rm to .mp4?
times got hard i had to get harder ,
let me take that back i had to get smarter .

Capsule_Tech.jpg

MultiPersonal.jpg

This case is made by Switcheasy for the Nano.. It's super sick and has a tinted lens so you can view the songs.. It has no padding inside though to prevent scratches.. It's a super clean case but I'll wait for reviews

Here's the link:

www.switcheasy.com/Capsule_Tech.htm
http://ipodnanos.freepay.com/?r=22149712

OK, I dont know if this has been answered in this post yet...but I have a problem watching movies on my Video Ipod...I have the movies already on my computer, i convert them with Videora and if I try and play them on my Ipod, the frames freeze and all you here is audio stuck on one frame, esp if the movie or tv show is over 20 min long. Is there something Im doing wrong is do I have to download a whole nother converter? IM me at quickness1220 because I wanna do thsi now. Thanks.

[/b]

[/b]​

Quote:
OK, I dont know if this has been answered in this post yet...but I have a problem watching movies on my Video Ipod...I have the movies already on my computer, i convert them with Videora and if I try and play them on my Ipod, the frames freeze and all you here is audio stuck on one frame, esp if the movie or tv show is over 20 min long. Is there something Im doing wrong is do I have to download a whole nother converter? IM me at quickness1220 because I wanna do thsi now. Thanks.

It's not the converter, Videora works quite well for movies/vids actually. I haven't had any problems with it.

Capsule_Tech.jpg

:wow:
eek.gif
I NEED this for my 30GB video. But it doesn't have any padding? That blows.

My only issue now is how the hell do I get my pictures on there? Is there a format that the pix have to be in too? Can I use videora for this or do I need another converter

You passed doing what you loved the most
R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005
Even though you're gone, we're still a team

Another question, I want to put the album art on my songs, is there a way I can do it for the entire album at once, or do I have to do each song once at a time?

R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005

I wanna hook up my ipod to my car stereo system instead of using the radio. Waht's the easiest, cheapest way to do it?

if y'all wanna charge your ipod without the computer..

you can use a ps2. it really works
~and you're welcome

^^^Explain.

And can someone tell me how to put pictures on? I try to add the folder with all my pictures in it, but it doesn't get into itunes. Do I need another program?

R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005

* I'm new to this Ipod thing*

And I'm not sure if this has been already answered...

But is there any bsoulute way in putting shared Music/videos ( from Limewire) onto you're Ipod (30gb video user)?

And if you can, how?

'Preciate the help from anyone....

It's been answered at least twice in this thread.

It wouldn't hurt to actually read it.

Dade B0Y -all u gotta do is go to ur library and click explore it opens the shared folder then just drag and drop
jAyZ 4 dAyZ

Does anyone have the Contour Isee case or the Power Support Crystal Shield? They are similar to the Agent 18 but have a belt clip. Any users can post their opnions? Thanks!

Quote:
My only issue now is how the hell do I get my pictures on there?
You should be able to add ur pics through the preferences tab in itunes when the ipod is hooked up. Well, at least thats wut I did, the specific pics i wanted were in a folder and just added all of them to my ipod without adjusting anything.

I have another 100+ songs in my iTunes that will not go onto my ipod. All it says is that it cannot be played on the iPod, but they have all been converted :rolleyes
eyes.gif
, anybody have any advice?

^^^^ Thanks man.

To anyone with an Ipod NANO that needs a cover for it, check out the capsule. I sent the guy an email about when there's going to be one for the 5G video, he said soon.

The switch easy capsule

R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005

Back
Top Bottom