The Official iPod Post - *Please read the first post.*

yea i have the contour ISEE case for the video and my girl has it for the Nano they are really good so far i wanted the speck for teh video but it wasnt available so i got the ISEE ones for me and i figured just get it for my girl since i was getting one for me

How do I delete the pictures i uploaded to my Ipod?

I have some *ahem* nude photos of girls *ahem* that I don't want anybody else in my family to see when they borrow it haha.

Quote:
yea i have the contour ISEE case for the video

Could you give a review...

Does the iPod still fit on the dock with the case on?

Pics?

How does it compare to the Agent18?

Info would be greatly appreciated.

Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member #21 - The Grim Reaper​

Alright I took my broken 30 gig photo to the store and they replaced it with another 30gig photo. So now I plug it into my computer and im lost as to how i put my music onto it again becauase they only gave me they ipod and no box, nada. So how do I get my iTunes to recognize my ipod so I can load music on again.

Dudes who are talking about Bose is top notch and this and that obviously are not audiophiles or people who have the slightest clue of what they are talking about when it comes to audio. Like someone else said in the thread already, there are a few other choices that come to mind that are less expensive and outperform Bose equipment. I mention Bose to my audiophile friend and he will give me one of two reactions: laughter or shaking his head in disgust. Bose is straight hot overpriced garbage, everyone who knows a damn thing about audio knows that.
un0.

"The game just aint the same..."

"What, you think you like me? You ain't like me, you a punk. I've been with made people, connected people. Who've you been with?"

PLATANO[/b]​

What videos do ya'll have on it?

I have:

Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story
Family Guy: Peanut Butter Jelly Time
Eminems Wake Up Show Freestyle
The Boondocks:The Gardent Party
The Boondocks:The Story Of Gangstalicious (seen this like 5 times. Too funny)
The Boondocks: Guess @#%$ COming To Dinner
Gladiator
Star Wars Episode III
Kill Bill Vol. 2

if ya wanna charge your ipod through a ps2 just plug the ipod into the ps2's usb port and you're set
~and you're welcome

what is the best program to use to convert videos for the ipod video for mac users???

I have another 100+ songs in my iTunes that will not go onto my ipod. All it says is that it cannot be played on the iPod, but they have all been converted :rolleyes
eyes.gif
, anybody have any advice?

ipod users whats poppin?

2 questions
how do you convert videos on you rcomputer so they can go to the ipod ? i have a pc

also is there an iTrip fo the new vid ipods?

^^^^Read the thread, it's been answered at least 3 times.

You passed doing what you loved the most
R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005
Even though you're gone, we're still a team

It's my little sister's ipod but the movies we put in there for her are:
Harry Potter Goblet
Chronicles of Narnia
Hitchhiker's Guide
King Kong
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Ice Princess
+ a few more

The quality of the videos are pretty good, using WinAvi is good. It takes
about 1/2 hour - 45 min. for a good 2-3 hour movie with WinAvi. I am
also able to use it on my psp as well so its pretty good.How long does it
usually take you guys to convert with Videodora?

BTW I have a 3g 30gb ipod that died a year after I bought it and I was
stupid not to buy applecare. It died about a year and two months ago,
I think the battery and the hard drive are basically kaput. Anyone have
any suggestions on what to do? Is there any way apple will take this
or I can fix it? It was such a waste of 500 dollars and that's the reason
it took me a while to come back around to the ipod.

My Itunes wont even accept videos even after I convert them..Has this happend to anyone else? This is getting real frustrating >:
mad.gif
I'm the man you think you are.... If you want to know what I'll do, figure out what you'll do. I'll do the same thing--only more of it.
-Malcolm X,

Does any of yall's battery bars fluctuate? Mines goes from red to green up and down over and over frequently. I never really know how much life it's got left in it. This hapen to anyone else? Or is this a defect and I should get it switched while I still can?

Thanks

Mike

R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005

i got a problem with my video, everytime i connect it to the computer, in the bottom right corner of my screen a little yellow message says that itunes has encountered and error or something. then when i exit that and actually get into itunes, i have to like re-update all my songs and re-downloaded all my files back onto my ipod. So whenever I want to just put 1 song on or something, it makes me do my entire library. what do i do?

Does anyone know how to convert all video files to quicktime, b/c some of my vids went over but some didnt, so how can I convert them over so they will all be quicktime
NAPTOWN there is No Better Sports city in the US. Go PACERS AND COLTS!!!!!!!

Quote:
Does any of yall's battery bars fluctuate? Mines goes from red to green up and down over and over frequently. I never really know how much life it's got left in it. This hapen to anyone else? Or is this a defect and I should get it switched while I still can?

If you have a video, the batter life bar will fluctuate if you switch from playing music and playing video. Video play takes up almost 6 times more battery life than music, so if you're playing video, it will calculate how much battery life you have if you continue to use video and vice versa.

How do i import a cd to itune faster, right now my computer rips the cd at 4.5.?

Quote:
If you have a video, the batter life bar will fluctuate if you switch from playing music and playing video. Video play takes up almost 6 times more battery life than music, so if you're playing video, it will calculate how much battery life you have if you continue to use video and vice versa.

Thanks man, cleared that up for me.

R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005

Back
Top Bottom