The Official iPod Post - *Please read the first post.*

Will Ipod let me return my black 30gb for another one because i scratched my screen? I bought it within 14 days and im willing to pay the restocking fee if i can get a brand new ipod b/c this scratch on the screen is really bugging me.

btw this ipod is registered. thanks.

Tsamshox,
My screen is scratched up also. My 2 weeks ends today, so I hope someone can answer that question.

so its better to charge it when its half full or whatever, instead of discharging it then recharge it?
times got hard i had to get harder ,
let me take that back i had to get smarter .

The ipod earphones suck. I had set the bass booster on when I first got it (Less than a week ago) and I always kept my volume on full blast. Now the left earphone has died out, I'm guessing because it couldn't handle the sounds. Can anyone recommend me some good ones? Preferably black and around the same size?

Thanks

Mike

You passed doing what you loved the most
R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005
Even though you're gone, we're still a team

Study shows that putting the volume on full blast will lead to hearing problems later on in the future.

ok i have two ipod ones my dads and ones mine

my dad has an 20gb ipod without a clickwheel and its (not color), i have a 20gb with a click wheel (not color)

how come i cant update his on my computer? is it because the older ipods arent compatible with the new software? any help would be appreciated
[/i]
We're From The Lost Borough...​

i have a 60 gig photo ipod i accidentally dropped it (it was in a iskin case too) and it stopped playing and it would only turn on if i put hold on and when i took hold off it would turn off, then i plugged it into a adapter and now it will turn on only switching hold switch on or off caz now the scroll pad doesnt work anyone have any suggestions or sites, when to ipod store but there so backed up it might take them a week to even see mine. :frown:
- xNikesbx Email- [email protected]
s?ref=qIgwaMVNV_INYN392Z7Wsrwvet4]FREE STUFF[/url]
"Well the good news is everyone qualifies for citations"​

What is everyones thoughts on the shuffle? I've never owned an iPod before and had an oppurtunity to get one free through my work.

Ok... I changed my settings to manually upload my songs onto my iPod. I did this in order for me to be able to delete the rest of my music from my computer.

I went to Edit > Preferences > iPod > Music ... then I selected "Manually manage my Songs & Playlists"

the four little boxes underneath that are selected as well...

My question is: WHY isn't it allowing me to add songs onto my iPod anymore...I've been trying to add new songs onto it, they're selected and the little box next to them has the check - YET, they're not added...

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Can someone please help??

I never keep my enemies close cause I got a perfect view of em in my scope,that's close enough...

the shuffle is alright if you can live with the smaller capacity and its lack of menu functions
~and you're welcome

can anyone recommend me a HARD case for the ipod nano? I like the capsule, but theres no way i can access the dock port and the hold button.

^ agent18 and the contour iSee are prob the top 2 hard cases for the nano...im still thinking of which one i should get for mine..

Email:[email protected]

"1985,The ball,the cloud, the wings,the man."​

QUESTION: i just got a 30 gig iPod and i installed the software and everything...now when i try to update my 20 gig, it wont work...any help???

Rockbox is third party firmware

You can customize the interface, have gapless playback :wow:
eek.gif
, and it supports a lot more codecs for audio(dunno about video yet)

It's in production for the 4th gen iPod, nano, and 5th gen.

Just a heads up for people.......

I was at CompUSA and they had a pack of hard cases (very similar to the Agent 18 ones, except they are all clear and not frosted.....looks very good) that included a clear one, red one, and a black for $29.99. Seems like a better buy considering that you get 3 for the price of one, when comparing it to the Agent 18 cases......

The only thing that I am not sure is if they come apart really easy(like if you drop it, will it just come apart). Maybe the Agent18 ones are more secure. I'll let peeps know when i get it in........
E-mail: [email protected]
AIM: Fongstizzle

Member Since January 26, 2003

MUTHAFACK !!!!

stupid @#%$ brother of mine took my iPod and tried to store in his own music himself and deleted ALL my songs stored up in it ! i leave the house for 30 mins and come back with my iPod ending up in his room. >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

@#%$ @#%$ !

does anybody know if there's a way to put PASSWORD on their iPod ? i don't think there is such a function but just want to know at least.

ARRRGGGG >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

there is a way to put a password. its called screen lock and is available on nanos and 5g video ipods. bacically you input a combination and lock your ipod
~and you're welcome

Back
Top Bottom