* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Did son really call Haters one of Jays worst songs?o_0

This s_ is absolute flames.

Hoover...Hova...Had girlies in gurdles weighin more than they supposed ta.

*SLAMS FIST ON DESK AND WALKS AROUND THE OFFICE DISGUSTEDLY*

_ said he stretch work...yoga & knock pounds off like Al Roker. SMH

I hope somebody paid homage to the homie Cake's request...

Word. What song are you dudes listening to? That joint is PIFF.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

"Hov on that new s***, n***** like how come? N***** want that old S***, buy my old albums"
sick.gif
That's a dope line
eek.gif
I'm waitin til I cop to hear ittho

tired.gif

It saddens me that most of yall dont get the concept/message of this CD and he clearly states it throughout
smh.gif

D.O.A, Off That, On To The Next......

He's clearly telling "us" as black people to get "OFF THAT" dumb s*** we've been brain washed by "Rappers" as"Cool"

ie. Selling drugs, busting guns, sipping cris, riding rims, rocking throwbacks(when that era popped),
big clothes, fighting in the club, making it rain, doing songs/merging with other genres.....

Its funny how Hov fans claim he never passed the torch and he goes and does a song with not 1 but 3 "Freshmen"
eyes.gif

Ill def be copping this along with that Cudi on the 15th

tired.gif

It saddens me that most of yall dont get the concept/message of this CD and he clearly states it throughout
smh.gif

He's clearly telling "us" as black people to get "OFF THAT" dumb s*** we've been brain washed by "Rappers" as "Cool"

ie. Selling drugs, busting guns, sipping cris, riding rims, rocking throwbacks(when that era popped),
big clothes, fighting in the club, making it rain, doing songs/merging with other genres.....

Its funny how Hov fans claim he never passed the torch and he goes and does a song with not 1 but 3 "Freshmen"
eyes.gif

i agree

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

tired.gif

smh.gif

He's clearly telling "us" as black people to get "OFF THAT" dumb s*** we've been brain washed by "Rappers" as "Cool"

eyes.gif

i agree
i'm the biggest Hov fan but your acting as if HE wasnt one of the "rappers" telling us that all of those things were"cool"
laugh.gif

i can see if he is moving away from that image now BUT the way you stated it makes it seem as if hes goin at other people for doing it...if anything he was abigger proponent for most of it-

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

tired.gif

smh.gif

eyes.gif

i agree

All things that he has been brainwashing the public with too
indifferent.gif

I was sooo wrong with where I thought this album was going to end up.

This is my 3rd spin now and I'm really feeling this album. There's a couple tracks I can't really vibe with yet.

But overall, this is a solid album. Jay should be received well with this one.

*goes back to Young Forever*
pimp.gif

I don't know if this was brought up but on the Swizz track Hov goes "had Oprah chillen in the projects." Wasn't that like a week ago? Kindaweird to me that on a major product like this a whole verse gets changed/added last minute.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

I don't know if this was brought up but on the Swizz track Hov goes "had Oprah chillen in the projects." Wasn't that like a week ago? Kinda weird to me that on a major product like this a whole verse gets changed/added last minute.
Yeah thats how it works most of the time in the music business. Sometimes albums aren't mastered until 9-10 days before release for 1 basicreason so it won't be on the bootleg market for longer than 10 days. Labels expect albums to leak what they don't like is when its for a long timeperiod.

Its actually pretty resilient that Raekwon's album is only 1 week from release and still hasn't fully leaked... that must mean engineers, producersmaybe even some label execs don't have the album.. tight grip status

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Its actually pretty resilient that Raekwon's album is only 1 week from release and still hasn't fully leaked... that must mean engineers, producers maybe even some label execs don't have the album.. tight grip status

Thats how you want it to be
pimp.gif

Its actually pretty resilient that Raekwon's album is only 1 week from release and still hasn't fully leaked... that must mean engineers, producers maybe even some label execs don't have the album.. tight grip status

or maybe nobody cares to leak Rae's album.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Hov's spitting on "On To The Next One" and the beat knocks, how can this song suck?
Swizzy's dumb *#$ ruins the chorus.

Not saying the song sucks, but it's worth mentioning.

indifferent.gif

True as well, the casual hip-hop fan might not check for Rae but trust this album is very anticipated by hip-hop purist, wu loyalists and catsthat grew up on 90's hip-hop.

Originally Posted by vezon

indifferent.gif

What's wrong, honey?

Back
Top Bottom