Made the rolling stones seem sweet as coolaid 2,
96, 97, 98, 99, 2000, 2001 and beyond,
02, 03, 04, 05, 06 and 7, 08, 09
indifferent.gif
just saying years... ugh... come on dude

Other than those quips, I like the album

I LOVE the claps
grin.gif
. And yea that bar you quoted didn't come off right to me either. He said that shi with so much UMPPH like he was doingthe damn thing too...."oh-9!!" huh?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by sonunox34

A Star is Born's claps are MAD annoying
indifferent.gif
especially during Jay's verses... also this %+* is SO CORNY

indifferent.gif

I LOVE the claps
grin.gif
. And yea that bar you quoted didn't come off right to me either. He said that shi with so much UMPPH like he was doing the damn thing too...."oh-9!!" huh?
ohwell.gif

He really is though. Nothing hits harder than facts, and cockily saying how he's had huge releases all of those consecutive years is doing the damn thing. He's not "just saying years"... smh. When you can be that simple and say so much, that'swhen you ARE doing it. I guess some people don't get it..

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Originally Posted by fundz4

santigold
Ah!...
Appreciate it.

laugh.gif
na he meant Santigold is the chick singin on Brooklyn Go Hard
Naw that was Santogold. And she thick as a brick. @#@%% so influential i had to google to make sure she ain't change it to santigold though.

Seriously? That "Clap for em! Clap for em!" and the clapping IS annoying as hell. Damn near ruins the song

After several more listens, the album has pretty much gotten worse. Based on interviews, it seems like Jay's all wasn't into this album. I hear"excuses" for some of the music from him (and even from Bleek). This album seems more like Jay-Z, the brand, made an album versus Jay-Z, the artist,put his best foot forward. Some reviews are seeing the same. Oh well, I think the next album will be incredible. I just feel like this album lacks cohesivenessand was just pulled together (especially considering three of the tracks weren't really for this album originally) ...

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by sonunox34

A Star is Born's claps are MAD annoying
indifferent.gif
especially during Jay's verses...

Why do people find the littlest things to complain about?

Who says that it's something little if it stands out to this dude? I'm not annoyed by it, but it is repetitive ...

just listened to the album and its
pimp.gif

some songs aren't that good, but the majority of the album is sick
i would give it an 8.5/10

This album has been on repeat for me since I bought it and listened to it to the first time on the 8th..
pimp.gif

When i first started to listen to this album i was like %** is this??
I got to track 9 and from there out i was feeling everything that Jay was talking about.
To make a long story short BP3 has been on repeat every since 6:30pm yesterday, im still listening to it now lol.
There are a few tracks that i can go without honestly however i like how the album was put together.
It sounds like something that Kanye would have dropped if an album entitled "Graduation 2" was to drop but only with verses from Jay-Z.

Everytime i go back and start the album over i hear something new that i didnt really pay attention to before.
Thats how it is so with that being said i definitely appreciate this album for what it is.
BP3 is now up there imo for one of the best album releases in 2009.

Originally Posted by sixersdukejordan

THe Black album is the last great album Jay made/will make

American Gangster?

This album isn't a great I guess, but it's really good IMO. A very solid album.

indifferent.gif

i didnt like that part either.

Is it just me or was the crowd weak.
only seen parts of it and thought that as well.

I just feel like this album lacks cohesiveness and was just pulled together (especially considering three of the tracks weren't really for this album originally) ...
but would you have thought that without being told that? i would think you wouldnt. (word to Nas and em gettin him on renegade, but thats anotherthread)

..Best Night of my life.. Concert blew my mind foreal.. i teared upforeal foreal yall might say im soft but dude influenced me personally more then people know..Never forget this .. some shots i took .. Jeezy coulda been their
laugh.gif
that woulda been greater

(Getting this Framed)

BONUS Some shots of the WTC Memorial

Cop these samples in the sig

Back
Top Bottom