* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

If someone else on NT has him on BBM, i will be able to confirm what his BBM name is
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

If someone else on NT has him on BBM, i will be able to confirm what his BBM name is
tongue.gif
I don't want his BBM name, I want his PIN.
laugh.gif

Drake doesn't use a BlackBerry (no click-clack).

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

tongue.gif
I don't want his BBM name, I want his PIN.
laugh.gif

Drake doesn't use a BlackBerry (no click-clack).
20u4bbc.gif

Ladies and gentleman, that's just 1 out of 3489327892374892378934567 more gifs, jpgs, etc. in Mr. OptimusPrime's 6gb Drake's Very Own folder.

Okay okay okay

whats the over under on how many times Hov gonna mention 96' or Reasonable Doubt??

? (O/U= 7)......

we taking all bets

ill take the over

i was reading that VIBE TI edition (malcom x looking one ) and some dude named Mavado said he laid vocals for the album for a YE produced track
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Okay okay okay

whats the over under on how many times Hov gonna mention 96' or Reasonable Doubt??

? (O/U= 7)......

we taking all bets

ill take the over
laugh.gif

If you add Marcy to that, and switch it to O/U 15, I'd take the over.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

automatic copp, i dont even gotta keep up with the info/leaks/dont care if dude is 39 years old an his flow is no where near reasonable doubt

jay z, Nas and Lupe camron are always automatic cops
Whats BBM?blackberry? thats kinda cool iguess
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by roc4life24

i was reading that VIBE TI edition (malcom x looking one ) and some dude named Mavado said he laid vocals for the album for a YE produced track
nerd.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Someone need to educated you fools on Dancehall...calling Mavado some dude. He has an old song with Jay-z Already

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by roc4life24

nerd.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Someone need to educated you fools on Dancehall...calling Mavado some dude. He has an old song with Jay-z Already
i knew some sensitive e-thug would catch feelings, similar to how the article was written
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

didnt see his name on the track listing that is all
eyes.gif

thats a good look for the newcomers in the game. real happy for j.cole. but no one from the original team? no bleek, young chris, free etc?

Back
Top Bottom