Jeezy & J. Cole...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This album is gonna be a problem...

i like jcole/jeezy/pharell on there
pimp.gif

kinda confused wit the cudi/drake placement, i would have liked to see wale/young chris/ or beanie on there tho
eyes.gif

hopefully the album sonically "sounds good"

Dear Lord,
Please dont let Kid Cudi be rapping on this album LAWWWDDD PLEASSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amen

I love seeing tracklistings...it lets me know that the *#%% is coming...
Whos Luke Steele?...
I don't really like seeing Swizz name on there...
Also i hate to be one of those dudes...but u get the feeling from the titles hes talking about a bunch of nothing...

I'm guessing no MGMT because they were strictly production? I think I remember hearing them and CuDi were involved with the same track...

J. Cole on there that's a good look for him. As for the album as a whole I'm hoping for the best.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Whos Luke Steele?...
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I don't really like seeing Swizz name on there...[/color]
Also i hate to be one of those dudes...but u get the feeling from the titles hes talking about a bunch of nothing...

Chill, Swizzy gave Jay-Z "Dig A Hole" and The Game "Scream On Em". quit early judging.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

"Too many features"

*Makes album with no features*

"Why aren't there any features?"

laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
this dude Illy stay with his ridiculous comments. since when did pplcomplain about artists' having no features?

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

"Too many features"

*Makes album with no features*

"Why aren't there any features?"

laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
this dude Illy stay with his ridiculous comments. since when did ppl complain about artists' having no features?

You missed my point.

People complain about everything/anything.

Oh boy, I really don't want to hear Jay-z on a Swizz beats with a bunch of bells and whistles I hate those joints

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Whos Luke Steele?...
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I don't really like seeing Swizz name on there...[/color]

Chill, Swizzy gave Jay-Z "Dig A Hole" and The Game "Scream On Em". quit early judging.

but its more likey that he's gonna come wit some BS... dont tell me u wouldnt feel better seeing his name replaced wit maybe just blaze's?

Just Blaze? Hell yeah!

As a matter of fact, I'm hearing Just had a cut for BP3 but the track was too controversial. Like, Jay talking about lifting up skirts, laying the smackdown. etc.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I highly doubt it made the final cut but we still don't know for sure whether Just actually is on the album since we don't have anidea of the production list quite yet.

im guessing that most of those features will just be the hook especially alicia, swizz, cudi, pharrell, and mr hudson. i wouldnt even be surprised if the jeezysong had jeezy doing the hook or just adlibs similar to kanye's cant tell me nothin.

hearing Just had a cut for BP3 but the track was too controversial. Like, Jay talking about lifting up skirts, laying the smack down. etc.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I highly doubt it made the final cut but we still don't know for sure whether Just actually is on the album since we don't have an idea of the production list quite yet.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Whos Luke Steele?...

but its more likey that he's gonna come wit some BS... dont tell me u wouldnt feel better seeing his name replaced wit maybe just blaze's?

Just Blaze? Hell yeah!

As a matter of fact, I'm hearing Just had a cut for BP3 but the track was too controversial. Like, Jay talking about lifting up skirts, laying the smack down. etc.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I highly doubt it made the final cut but we still don't know for sure whether Just actually is on the album since we don't have an idea of the production list quite yet.

If that's true, then why the hell is it not on the album?!?! We need controversy more than tracks about auto-tune and %#+ ...

Originally Posted by givemedanumba

im guessing that most of those features will just be the hook especially alicia, swizz, cudi, pharrell, and mr hudson.
Hopefully

hearing Just had a cut for BP3 but the track was too controversial. Like, Jay talking about lifting up skirts, laying the smack down. etc.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
That's that Vol. 2 and 3 Jay
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My boy tells me all the time that he thinks Hov needs to go back to disrespecting women

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Oh boy, I really don't want to hear Jay-z on a Swizz beats with a bunch of bells and whistles I hate those joints
indifferent.gif

• Jigga My @!+++
  • Girl's Best Friend
  • Money, Cash, !+*%
  • Stop
Granted, Swizz might be questionable now but he's far from trash.

Back
Top Bottom