* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

I rarely judge off a track list alone but...
indifferent.gif
$!$# Jay Z.
roll.gif
Damn, the hate is strong in this one.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Oh boy, I really don't want to hear Jay-z on a Swizz beats with a bunch of bells and whistles I hate those joints
indifferent.gif

• Jigga My @!+++
  • Girl's Best Friend
  • Money, Cash, !+*%
  • Stop
Granted, Swizz might be questionable now but he's far from trash.
? Seriously? Girls best friend? Wow....Money cash was ok, and jigga my nig was not really that popping my dude...But girls best friend?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why the hell are people complaining about Nas not being on the album. Jay never said Nas was gonna be on there, that was a NT creation. All Jay said was he hassomeone in mind and n_'s ran with it
smh.gif

Oh boy, I really don't want to hear Jay-z on a Swizz beats with a bunch of bells and whistles I hate those joints

At least I know I am not the only one... I cant stand dudes beats...

SMH @ cats making judgements off the tracklisting. I am actually intrigued by some of these features. I am actually more intrigued to see the productioncredits.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

indifferent.gif

• Jigga My @!+++
  • Girl's Best Friend
  • Money, Cash, !+*%
  • Stop
Granted, Swizz might be questionable now but he's far from trash.
lol stop was trash... hell if u listen to money cash #%$! right now that beat is trash... listen to the instrumental... girls best friend was annoying as @@%$...

imo swizz best track to this day is coming of age pt 2...
It's all opinionated.

? Seriously? Girls best friend? Wow....Money cash was ok, and jigga my nig was not really that popping my dude...But girls best friend?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lrg_dead-serious3.jpg

Next to the Clipse, Jay always gets the best Neptunes beats...

No Timbo? We need the production credits.

Illionaire called it a while back... Sk8board P really does have that lifetime contract for @ least one joint on EVERY Jay album for the rest of his life.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by givemedanumba

im guessing that most of those features will just be the hook especially alicia, swizz, cudi, pharrell, and mr hudson. i wouldnt even be surprised if the jeezy song had jeezy doing the hook or just adlibs similar to kanye's cant tell me nothin.

my exact thoughts regarding the features.

Back
Top Bottom