* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

...on the tube, I'm just watchin' Pacquiao box 'em up...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Olvera23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dude's might say I'm wildin' but this album is going to be a classic.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This album is[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]THAT[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]good...[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]seriously...[/color]

pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]BP3[/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]on a sidenote, what the hell is 'hate' doing on the album?[/color]
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Anyway I've spun this enough. Fav tracks are Empire State Of Mind, Thank You, A Star Is Born, On To The Next One, and Already Home. Only other tracks Ilike are D.O.A., Venus Vs. Mars, and well damn that's it. Yall can have the rest of the album

Jury's still out on So Ambitious.

Downloading this now. Seems like its half and half on whether its a good album. I'll be back with my opinion

I just got done downloading, I'm still on the intro but that @%%# is crazy
eek.gif

Got my L lit, I'll give further comments after I'm done with the CD

How old are some of y'all sayin' this Swizz track is fire...?

This +@%% belongs on a Cassidy album or somethin'. This is not anything I wanna hear Jay spit over.

These annoying, repetitive samples, these looped patterns, these predictable drums. It's your classic, new-age Swizz production. It sucks.

"HATE" one of the Best tracks on the album
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
one of the more better 'Ye beats he's made in a MINUTE.

This album is +#!%$$% FIRE. Was not going to cop, changed my mind. Waking up in the morning and i'm coppin that %%%@ no doubt

i'm hype right now
eek.gif

4/5

The album is way better than I was expecting
pimp.gif

Thank you Jay for not letting Timbo do the whole album
laugh.gif

Who said this was a classic? Minus a few terrible songs, album is solid.

But hate...
I am never spring but I springer, jerry

Really Kanye? My face went from
tired.gif
to
eyes.gif
to
sick.gif
as his terrible lines came one after the other. and then pew pew pew
alien.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

id6l3c.jpg

There are gonna be some fuming/steaming/angry/pissedoff/spitful/hateful NTer's when they see this cover.
roll.gif

What up Zik? what you think?
laugh.gif
[Master Zik]Ole man jigga back to his shannigans again thinking he bigger than the game.
indifferent.gif
How you bigger than the game when you scared of the game ole camel looking ajahjhdfhfjlajmammal mammal mammalabnbadamndb mammal ether mammal mammal [Master Zik]
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Found this after searching my name in this thread to find another post.No not really he aint got nothing to do with what the mag asking. He'd be crazy to think he bigger than something that made him. If yall think he is so area lot of other rappers

Anyway I'll just ask can I get the album credits for this album? From yall posts seems I'm not feeling most of what Ye produced.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Olvera23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dude's might say I'm wildin' but this album is going to be a classic.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This album is[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]THAT[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]good...[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]seriously...[/color]

pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]BP3[/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]on a sidenote, what the hell is 'hate' doing on the album?[/color]
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Anyway I've spun this enough. Fav tracks are Empire State Of Mind, Thank You, A Star Is Born, On To The Next One, and Already Home. Only other tracks I like are D.O.A., Venus Vs. Mars, and well damn that's it. Yall can have the rest of the album

Jury's still out on So Ambitious.

I knew some one wasn't going to feel the album like I do, it's all good though. I just think BP3 has this different type of sound to it that one elseis bringing. When you hear the same type of songs being played and redone you really appreciate when something different comes along. I guess hip-hop ain'twhat it used to be? All things aside, BP3 brings some tracks of relief, even though some aren't the best.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Mr. Hudson @%@@%%% killed that hook.

My goodness!
Most definitely. Dopest feature, in my opinion.

Would've been cool to see them reach out to someone a little bit more surprising, like Sting.

But I know Kanye is tryin' to put Mr. Hudson out there to the American masses more and more.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Mr. Hudson @%@@%%% killed that hook.

My goodness!
Most definitely. Dopest feature, in my opinion.

Would've been cool to see them reach out to someone a little bit more surprising, like Sting.

But I know Kanye is tryin' to put Mr. Hudson out there to the American masses more and more.

yeah.
he definitely showed out though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

How old are some of y'all sayin' this Swizz track is fire...?

This +@%% belongs on a Cassidy album or somethin'. This is not anything I wanna hear Jay spit over.

These annoying, repetitive samples, these looped patterns, these predictable drums. It's your classic, new-age Swizz production. It sucks.
Do yall even listen to lyrics?

"Hov on that new %!% / N's like how come
N's want my old %!% / buy my old album
N's stuck on stupid / I gotta keep it moving
N's make the same %!% / me I make the Blueprint"
sick.gif

The beat bumps like hell and Jay demolishes it. It's one of Swizz best beats in years honestly, but that's just my opinion.

this album is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

i dont care what people say... Jay went IN, on these tracks, "Real as it Gets" is
sick.gif
i have ran that back like 10 x's already.

Another dope album from Hov

Back
Top Bottom