* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Jay is gonna be at the Blender Theatre in NYC on Weds. for a DJ Hero event.

I will deff try to make it to this one.. and its free? WHAT!! we in thurrr
pimp.gif
i got the email for that.. wed...gotta bring the email to the place in the city tomorrow at 10 am.. first 200 people.. 1 wristband per person/pere-mail.. i'm not even gonna bother.. dudes will be camping out for that

Originally Posted by Moneyright

this album has grown onto me a lot

Same here. After 8 listens I appreciate the album. Every song sounds better wih each listen. Even Kanyes verse on hater
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Jay is gonna be at the Blender Theatre in NYC on Weds. for a DJ Hero event.

I will deff try to make it to this one.. and its free? WHAT!! we in thurrr
pimp.gif
i got the email for that.. wed...gotta bring the email to the place in the city tomorrow at 10 am.. first 200 people.. 1 wristband per person/per e-mail.. i'm not even gonna bother.. dudes will be camping out for that
nah not tomorrow... on the 9th
but yea the email says don't camp out... people will probably be around the corners lol... imma get there like at 5am and chill in the car or something..and once people start posting up.. ill run to my spot

after hearing the songs that leaked i was expecting to be disappointed but after hearing the finished product i am beyond pleased. this is why he came out ofretirement.

BLUEPRINT 3!

Balleriffic...show your face next week when your stupid prediction is wrong
laugh.gif

and KC promo was not bigger than this and it didn't have hits. Show me what you got was crack, but it didn't have the radio impact of we run this town.He had the beer commercial and Danica Patrick in the video...but that doesn't compare to Oprah, Leno premiere, VMAs and live nationally televised concert.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

album is dope and i like it better than the other 2 BP's
thats just HOW I FEEL

dont go in on me

havent heard it yet, but if you are right.....Man ill be truly amazed. BP1 is on a whole nother level.

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I remember what ILLIONAIRE is talking about. That night when the album leaked song by song...N's was @$#!@%% on ALLURE hard. Saying the beat was wack and the gunshots ruined the song. A week later...people were saying it was their favorite Jay song ever.
What website are you reffering to? Not this one.

As stated by me and cosigned by members that I know were around during that time, Allure was praised. Justify my thug was getting the hate.

And last I checked, Black Album didnt get leaked song by song, that was Blueprint 2 my man.
I been here since 2000. I'm definitely talking about this site. N's ain't making %%$$ up. Ya'll remember one thing...myself andothers remember another. TBA got leaked track by track too. I remember Allure being incorrectly titled as "The Theater" when it first leaked.

I remember what ILLIONAIRE is talking about. That night when the album leaked song by song...N's was @$#!@%% on ALLURE hard. Saying the beat was wack and the gunshots ruined the song. A week later...people were saying it was their favorite Jay song ever.

As stated by me and cosigned by members that I know were around during that time, Allure was praised. Justify my thug was getting the hate.

And last I checked, Black Album didnt get leaked song by song, that was Blueprint 2 my man.
I been here since 2000. I'm definitely talking about this site. N's ain't making %%$$ up. Ya'll remember one thing...myself and others remember another. TBA got leaked track by track too. I remember Allure being incorrectly titled as "The Theater" when it first leaked.

i thought theater was a supposive Dr Dre produced track that never leaked?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I been here since 2000. I'm definitely talking about this site. N's ain't making %%$$ up. Ya'll remember one thing...myself and others remember another. TBA got leaked track by track too. I remember Allure being incorrectly titled as "The Theater" when it first leaked.

i thought theater was a supposive Dr Dre produced track that never leaked?

http://www.stylusmagazine...ay-z/the-black-album.htm

The Neptunes are straight in smooth neo-Sinatra mode (a la "Excuse Me Miss" and "Frontin'") with the bland first single "Change Clothes" and the sleepy-eyed "The Theatre."

[h3][/h3]
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9VB_V_v41.../s1600-h/7939_Petals_3d_Digital_Quality_3.jpgJay Z - The Black Album

If The Black Album is truly Jay-Z's last statement before retirement, he at least goes out near the top of his game. While it probably won't be remembered as his best album, The Black Album is his most personal to date and features some of his most compelling writing. Jay-Z is defiant and defensive here--he's trying to make sure his legacy is properly acknowledged, although he can get a bit heavy-handed at times. Still, he's rarely been more incisive or insightful in his rhymes, exposing his own childhood struggles on songs like "December 4th" while slapping at his haters with "What More Can I Say" and the cutting "Threat." Longtime Jay-Z collaborators Just Blaze and Kanye West churn out outstanding production, especially Blaze, whose beats for "December 4th" and "Public Service Announcement" are among the album's best. Newcomers Aqua and the Buchanans represent well also but Eminem's minor-key drone for "Moment of Clarity" is mired in mediocrity. Jay might fade to black after this one but his last shot doesn't miss. --Oliver Wang

Code:
Jay Z (The Black Album) - 01. Intro.mp3Jay Z (The Black Album) - 02. December 4.mp3Jay Z (The Black Album) - 03. What More Can I Say.mp3Jay Z (The Black Album) - 04. Encore.mp3Jay Z (The Black Album) - 05. Change Clothes And Go.mp3Jay Z (The Black Album) - 06. The Threat.mp3Jay Z (The Black Album) - 07. Soundtrack.mp3Jay Z (The Black Album) - 08. Moment Of Clarity.mp3Jay Z (The Black Album) - 09. Problems.mp3Jay Z (The Black Album) - 10. My Name Is Hov.mp3Jay Z (The Black Album) - 11. Justify My Thug.mp3Jay Z (The Black Album) - 12. Lucifer.mp3Jay Z (The Black Album) - 13. The Theater.mp3Jay Z (The Black Album) - 14. My First Song.mp3

Code:
http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:63rwjxN8PDYJ:ionmp3.blogspot.com/2009/08/jay-z-black-album.html+jaw-z+the+theater+black+album&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-aI knew some place on the internet would still have a reference on it...

Can someone tell me how anyone likes this glorified weed plate? Jay sounds lost, money really sounds like he forgot how to rap.

thats just HOW I FEEL

dont go in on me

havent heard it yet, but if you are right.....Man ill be truly amazed. BP1 is on a whole nother level.

were all different...i can be totally wrong in your world
laugh.gif

thats just HOW I FEEL

dont go in on me

were all different...i can be totally wrong in your world
laugh.gif

Your also 16 right??? So I guess that makes sense in a way. Your taste still sucks though.

its slowly growing on me, very slowly, its seems like half the album is ok/sick and the other half is trash

and btw the intro is one of my faves now

I think musically, it's some of his best work. It doesn't sound like a typical Jay-Z album. This is kinda all over the place, and it works. Besides 2-3tracks, everything's on point. One of my favorite albums so far this year, along with the CuDi album that leaked.

thats just HOW I FEEL

dont go in on me

Fam...you "know" me. I'll just say this.... I like it for the exact same reason I like The Blueprint and I had the EXACT sameinitial reaction the first time I listened to it. For real.

Back
Top Bottom