**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'll be patiently waiting for gold makers to drop back down to low 30s. I want a chunky Cuban but I'm not paying 4x or 5x a gram.
Jumped on this immediately back in January
Screenshot_20201130-143648_Instagram.jpg

I'm also waiting for prices to "normalize" to get something new.

Bobby White wit the lion head lock..wht yall think

I like his youtube channel, I really enjoy watching pave diamond setting performed. not feelin that piece but I really like those motion rings he makes
15003399_10154675071929291_8903008688583125016_o.jpg

I can't find vid/GIF to illustrate my point so this pic would have to do, it's a functional collapsible design. I like how the ice is hidden in this 1.

I might be the only guy in the world but I love the regular old fashioned lobster clasp. Out off all the chains I have owned or seen have only seen one brake and it was just the spring (easy fix) . Some of my friends who have the Box lock complain about their hooks coming loose every now and then. But I have never owned a box lock.

I might be the only guy in the world but I love the regular old fashioned lobster clasp. Out off all the chains I have owned or seen have only seen one brake and it was just the spring (easy fix) . Some of my friends who have the Box lock complain about their hooks coming loose every now and then. But I have never owned a box lock.

If there's something wrong with whatever lock you have you can get it fixed. Chains with Lobsters come off easier when your butt is about to get robbed or your in a fight

If there's something wrong with whatever lock you have you can get it fixed. Chains with Lobsters come off easier when your butt is about to get robbed or your in a fight

Oh ok makes sense. So a box lock won't snap or is hard to snap did not know that, thanks for the info. Side note I am 30+ I'm not getting robbed and not fighting nobody. But I am also not walking around with 15k on my neck.

Still never understood of buying a chain if you just going to tuck it?
To not have to kill a n****! My pop walked in the liquor store wit all his rings and two wolves locked in on him! Lol!! They was staring so hard and plottin so they ain't see me. Had to slide out the ride and post, clutchin! They eased off. Pop woulda been a goner! 🤣 I learned then u cant be the only red meat around starving wolves! But thats E.St.Louis - I posted the rings in here

To not have to kill a n****! My pop walked in the liquor store wit all his rings and two wolves locked in on him! Lol!! They was staring so hard and plottin so they ain't see me. Had to slide out the ride and post, clutchin! They eased off. Pop woulda been a goner! 🤣 I learned then u cant be the only red meat around starving wolves! But thats E.St.Louis - I posted the rings in here
Nah **** that we outside with it
If you cant wear your **** outside then maybe you shouldn't be buying jewlery.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom