**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'm not stressing financially so I'm not looking for a deal, I just know with IF what type of quality I'm gonna get. I tried to get a hold of TA jewelers but they wouldn't respond so it is what it is.
These cats don't know what they talking about when they say IF is taxing. Iceboxs prices just as bad. Atleast with IF, you can get 10-20% discount if you talk to the guys. You want to go lower price point and go King Johnny, it ain't gonna look as nice.

BTW, that Lion piece is TOUGH.

They forsure do on every "base" piece. "Vs-si" is standard for them.
The vs+ option is usually least another 1500 on smaller peices 🤦🏽‍♂️but they hit hard.
I've compared a VS to VS-SI in person, the difference is almost negligible. Personally, I would get the 18K upgrade over VS+.

Icebox price isn't set in stone. Same with Jacob.

If is wild flagrant with carving out the middle of the lion though. Straight finessed you and taxed an extra $5k to add a black diamond crown
OG, You got a point with them ****ers carving out the middle of the pieces to save material cost on gold... I got a micro Buddha joint from them and they did the same ****,. I almost wanted to throw them extra money and tell them to fill it out, like it ain't THAT much gold on a tiny micro joint.

Got a 18k curb bracelet . It's 79 grams barely 8 inch (so it doesn't move around too much on the wrist )

len.jpg

stamp.jpg

NT...how many mm would you say the big Cuban is? 18-20mm?

looks 20mm. i got a chance to try on a 760 gram cuban and it was ridiculously heavy and just felt like a waste of gold. i always wondered what if would be like to own a kilo chain, but i got my answer and i didnt like it.

looks 20mm. i got a chance to try on a 760 gram cuban and it was ridiculously heavy and just felt like a waste of gold. i always wondered what if would be like to own a kilo chain, but i got my answer and i didnt like it.

What's you're heaviest setup, chain and pendant

What's you're heaviest setup, chain and pendant

i don't have one at the moment :smh:

i copped a 400 gram rope tho. no pendant for the rope just yet, but will be in the 125-150 gram range when i get it.

my Jesus and cross have no chain at the moment, looking to cop a 10mm rope or a 12mm Cuban.

on the other hand I'm considering getting rid of my car and upgrading it, and if i do that jewelry will be off the for a while unless i go back to my old sales job which i don't want to do.

Back to then
i don't have one at the moment :smh:

i copped a 400 gram rope tho. no pendant for the rope just yet, but will be in the 125-150 gram range when i get it.

my Jesus and cross have no chain at the moment, looking to cop a 10mm rope or a 12mm Cuban.

on the other hand I'm considering getting rid of my car and upgrading it, and if i do that jewelry will be off the for a while unless i go back to my old sales job which i don't want to do.
So u have a chain wit no charm and two charms without a chain.. the cross and hesus dont fit the rope?

Yeah its a baby, I bought the micros last year when I wanted to upgrade from my first necklace I ever got.

Ever weight the lion piece? Saw you mention they remove some gold. Cuz IF’s baby Jesus barely cracking 40gr if I recall. And their baby St Michael piece isn’t even 30gr
1607144033966.png

Get him a Cuban.
I got my youngest Miami’s from Reys.
but biggest point is get goldand by pass stones.
80F6B9E5-94E0-4655-8FD5-F05E4B9F04CF.jpeg

yo thats dope man, how much that run?

Just came from Reys IG and website, was already gonna get me something made but might have to splurge on some for my boys

Back to then

So u have a chain wit no charm and two charms without a chain.. the cross and hesus dont fit the rope?

correct. My Pendants are white gold, and the rope is yellow gold. Even if the rope was white i think it’s too big for my Jesus. I’ve been looking for a white rope but i can’t find one over 8mm. If I do a custom order the price is full boat, and I’m not that much in a hurry right now.

need some advice. Looking to buy my father a gift. 5mm Cuban chain, 22” length. I’ve been looking at Daniel website. Any other alternatives with better pricing and quality that is recommended? TIA

Back
Top Bottom