**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

All it takes is one of them youngins with no conscience looking to make a name for themselves or one thats really starving. Always gotta be extra cautious when being flashy.

real talk..these young cats (sh** even older ones) be out here still on some reckless sh**..always gotta be on the defensive when you flossin in the streets..thats just a given, idk if they ready to end up on a goFundme tryna rob somebody :lol:

giphy.gif

I'll be patiently waiting for gold makers to drop back down to low 30s. I want a chunky Cuban but I'm not paying 4x or 5x a gram.

Its not the gold makers, its the cost of gold that you need to drop. Spot price for 14k is $35/gram.

You might be waiting a long time, you may not see those prices again with the way the Central Banks(Fed, EU, etc)are printing money to inflate our way out of having an economic crisis. It's like saying you are waiting for home prices to drop 40% and then you'll buy a house.

Nah **** that we outside with it
If you cant wear your **** outside then maybe you should be buying jewlery.

Not saying that you condone this type of behavior. But illi-mo is speaking on some deep ish. Two young boys trying to rob a old 9 to 5 cat is week as he'll and that don't make them tuff on any level.

To not have to kill a n****! My pop walked in the liquor store wit all his rings and two wolves locked in on him! Lol!! They was staring so hard and plottin so they ain't see me. Had to slide out the ride and post, clutchin! They eased off. Pop woulda been a goner! 🤣 I learned then u cant be the only red meat around starving wolves! But thats E.St.Louis - I posted the rings in here

I agree always a time and a place to flex. Flexing not my style, but it is all my peoples style. But you got to know how to move when you in the streets. And it always helps to be in a state that is firearms friendly.

Last edited:
All it takes is one of them youngins with no conscience looking to make a name for themselves or one thats really starving. Always gotta be extra cautious when being flashy.
Its like that 1 time Sheek had a better verse than Jada and SP

"I hear them talking about my chain
So If he go for it, what I'ma do?
Can you feel it, can you feel it
The time they gon' give me if this dude try to steal it
They think I'm rich, they want my *****
They want my car, they think I'ma star
Police is watching, they want me to clap
And kill this young boy and screw up my rap
I'm hearing Sigel inside my head
He telling me, "Chill, my eyes is red""

I like the work everytime but its hard to believe 2 chains for every day ran me 30k. To be fair the rope and wheat chain are from sarraf.

Everything is 18k
30k where?
That lion peice is tough but the other 2 peices on one chain micros? Seems high if so

Rope is 6mm, Price break down...
Lion from IF 12k
Rope 7k
Cross 4k
Jesus 4k
Wheat chain 1500

Keep in mind this is in CAD So I get why you'd be like wtf cuz in USD it just be a little over 23 or so.

Rope is 6mm, Price break down...
Lion from IF 12k
Rope 7k
Cross 4k
Jesus 4k
Wheat chain 1500

Keep in mind this is in CAD So I get why you'd be like wtf cuz in USD it just be a little over 23 or so.

the Jesus and cross micros? Should have just flown down and pick them up in person instead.
FA0B5063-B2B5-467F-8273-0721398652F6.gif

My son's 16th birthday is next month and I want to get him a necklace with maybe a pendant
Trying to keep it between $1500-$2000
I'm clueless when it comes to jewelry so all knowledge and wisdom is appreciated

My son's 16th birthday is next month and I want to get him a necklace with maybe a pendant
Trying to keep it between $1500-$2000
I'm clueless when it comes to jewelry so all knowledge and wisdom is appreciated

check jacoje or sarraf for charms/smaller chains if you looking for a reputable online shop.
You might be able to get a better price at a local jeweler though.

Yeah current global situation flying isn't an option lol, and thanks Majorbread, I was hoping it would come together nice, rope chain is 95 grams 6mm, 22" no diamond cuts.

thought they were older pieces didn’t know you copped during rona. Clean lion piece for sure. Is it a baby size?

damn 23k for micro and baby pieces ...... crazyness 😂😂😂 .. but if thats your style i get it. i was able to grab 387 grams cuban 14k for 13k right bfore rona. right around 35 a gram. these prices are crazy right now, need a jesus piece and a nice bracelet but damn every one wants 40 and up a gram right now ... imma chill till after rona done im not paying 45 plus a gram for 150 or grams on a bracelet!

damn 23k for micro and baby pieces ...... crazyness 😂😂😂 .. but if thats your style i get it. i was able to grab 387 grams cuban 14k for 13k right bfore rona. right around 35 a gram. these prices are crazy right now, need a jesus piece and a nice bracelet but damn every one wants 40 and up a gram right now ... imma chill till after rona done im not paying 45 plus a gram for 150 or grams on a bracelet!
I'm not stressing financially so I'm not looking for a deal, I just know with IF what type of quality I'm gonna get. I tried to get a hold of TA jewelers but they wouldn't respond so it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom