**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

True.

But if I was a good, reputable jeweler with good prices I would anticipate to have a lot of return customers and some who are just loyal as **** since you take care of em

Most jewelers don't think like that.. It's the pawn shop mentality. They wanna' make the highest possible profit on each sale. They aren't thinking about return business at all. I don't see them as thieves though. It's just the nature of the hustle. If you go in there and don't know what you're getting yourself into, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Last edited:
:smh: this dude lmao
Quote from Ben Baller :" I try pretty hard to avoid making rappers chains. I think I make maybe 3 to 4 per year at most, the rest is for pro athletes and the super rich and of course there are the hustlers. Of course there isn’t a major rapper or a signed rapper to a major label who doesn’t know my name… that’s not the point. "

I use to really respect Ben but after reading his last blog post it's all gone. Crying that he gets to much attention while he is dressed like a 16 year old in Rolls Royce with a camera crew around him.

Man, I been keeping it under wraps, but I recently hunted down Tito and he still had the Jesus mold. Paid him a slight fee, passed it onto LAX, and now we have a winner...

:pimp: :nthat: :smokin

JC with that thang!!! Flames

Thanks.Its real dope in person. Tito said he actually had two molds, and that this was the one he still had around. The other one is long gone. He said this mold he made for Mase back in the day.

Last edited:
More fiya:

LAX be slackin' foreal man. He has so much fire that he never posts in here. I found so many fire jewelry pics when I hacked his website. Ima just start stealin all his pics and postin em.

This looks like Pythons own. Lax, did you make this or this is Python's pic?:

Chanel w/baguettes

After looking through his pics, thank God his taste in jewelry isn't the same as his taste in women. Ya'll should see some of the orangutan teddy havin' and ashy booty crack women pics he has in here! :rofl:

Last edited:
Hold up, man. How Johnny Dang corny @... gonna steal LAX pic of my Jesus that was made by Jacob and put his name on it? You can still see the LAX watermark. Thanks to my homey on here for hippin' me to this. :smh:

96526c9400e955d5ab59690efb7ce5e145a9da2a.JPG

It looks similar to mine, but you can see in the neck there are more stones. Deng is shameless for that. He had all kinds of IF pictures up there too. Ben was posting on here saying he stole all his pics and put them up there.

96526c9400e955d5ab59690efb7ce5e145a9da2a.JPG

It looks similar to mine, but you can see in the neck there are more stones. Deng is shameless for that. He had all kinds of IF pictures up there too. Ben was posting on here saying he stole all his pics and put them up there.

Dang is the worst. He is a middle of the mall jeweler who somehow inexplicably came up.I see the difference now. Yours is real nice. Isn't it yellow gold underneath the rhodium? I notice you don't have any "protein powder" on the scale in that pic like you did in the other one. :D

Last edited:
Dang is the worst. He is a middle of the mall jeweler who somehow inexplicably came up.I see the difference now. Yours is real nice. Isn't it yellow gold underneath the rhodium? I notice you don't have any "protein powder" on the scale in that pic like you did in the other one. :D

Ha! I think it's the same pic, I haven't taken any pics in a while. No new jewelry. Gold prices are out of my reach (or I just refuse to succumb). Funny you mention the yellow underneath, there isn't any.

When It was first sold to me it had that yellow spot on the back (still there) and I was told that it was rhodium over the yellow. This summer I idea that I wanted to send in my white gold Franco's to Daniel to melt down and throw some cash in as well to make a 330 gram 14k Cuban. I then would obviously get the rhodium taken off the Jesus. So I set everything up with Daniel and I had my chains on me on the way to the ups store for over night delivery.

On my there I was thinking maybe I should make there really is white gold underneath. I take it to a really nice jeweler that does repairs and dude tells me this is all 14k white gold. He said the yellow spot in the back is 'pitting' (I believe that was the term). He said it sometimes happens to charms that have a lot of weight in them. He took some tool that looked the a mini version of a car buffing tool and tried to take the white off to show me. It wasn't happening. It's white. The pitting or yellow mark had not grown over moved since i have owned it. I was a little disappointed, but not mad. I didn't feel scammed or anythhing, just a little bummed. As a matter of fact when it was listed on eBay it was listed as 7ct and its 11ct. It would have been cool if the yellow was under there. Good thing I didn't send them chains in first.

Last edited:
Yeezy taught him well :lol:

He looks stupid wearing that. Also, a lobster clasp is never acceptable on a cuban.

Python, I have had white gold do that same thing. Yellow starts to show underneath it. You woulda' been scarred with a yellow chain and white Jesus. Woulda had to rhodium the chain. Did you ever get a chain from Daniel? I need to post mine. Nobody beatin' those dudes in chainmakin in my eyes.

Last edited:
He looks stupid wearing that. Also, a lobster clasp is never acceptable on a cuban.

Python, I have had white gold do that same thing. Yellow starts to show underneath it. You woulda' been scarred with a yellow chain and white Jesus. Woulda had to rhodium the chain. Did you ever get a chain from Daniel? I need to post mine. Nobody beatin' those dudes in chainmakin in my eyes.

I never ended up sending my white gold Franco's to get melted after finding out my piece was white. If I get a Cuban ill go Daniel for sure. Truth be told my real dream chain is a fat diamond cut rope chain. I have posted a few pictures of the one amare staudamire and the game got. Perfect chains IMO for my personal liking. It has to be diamond cut though, not a regular rope. I had a chance years ago when a dude threw one on at almost 500 grams up on eBay, but didn't pull the trigger. Still regret not buying it. I think I was like 18 a gram for 14k gold at the time, and I though it was too high smh. Now look at the prices. I actually learned from that experience and don't let paying extra or more for something thats really special if you know what's mean. It can't always be about the lowest price and best deal, you know?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom