**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

:smh: this dude lmao
Quote from Ben Baller :" I try pretty hard to avoid making rappers chains. I think I make maybe 3 to 4 per year at most, the rest is for pro athletes and the super rich and of course there are the hustlers. Of course there isn’t a major rapper or a signed rapper to a major label who doesn’t know my name… that’s not the point. "

I f wit ice. I just like the way it looks/shines/refracts light.
And bishes love em.
But were talkin racks on racks on racks for some dope ish
Gold is cool too but im not too familiar.
I know its like the same price per gram as cocaine tho.
That white gold.

Big sean

i seen this jacob in vegas at the Wynn in 2005. Crazy in person

i know young buck and benzino had it.  i always loved this one.

wrist game insane

Anything is possible, but usually it's the other way around.

I bought some earrings and took them to a pawn shop and the chick them and told me the white gold wasn't real but she didn't sound confident

Nah, bruh, I went through this before. People at pawn shops are usually idiots. I had a white gold chain and dude tested it, but he just tested the outside, which isn't gold, it's rhodium. So he's like "it's not gold". I cursed him out and went to the pawn shop next door. Dude asked me if he could file a little notch in between the links to remove the rhodium and check the gold underneath. He did it and it was real and I sold it to him. I guarantee you that she just used the liquid on the outside, which won't show gold, but rhodium.

Nah, bruh, I went through this before. People at pawn shops are usually idiots. I had a white gold chain and dude tested it, but he just tested the outside, which isn't gold, it's rhodium. So he's like "it's not gold". I cursed him out and went to the pawn shop next door. Dude asked me if he could file a little notch in between the links to remove the rhodium and check the gold underneath. He did it and it was real and I sold it to him. I guarantee you that she just used the liquid on the outside, which won't show gold, but rhodium.

good looks

Quote from Ben Baller :" I try pretty hard to avoid making rappers chains. I think I make maybe 3 to 4 per year at most, the rest is for pro athletes and the super rich and of course there are the hustlers. Of course there isn’t a major rapper or a signed rapper to a major label who doesn’t know my name… that’s not the point. "
But how many rappers are actually getting new custom pieces made that aren't bang bang? Everybody seems to just be rocking Jesus pieces, angels, and Cubans now.

I just don't get how all these rappers go from jeweler to jeweler to jeweler.

But how many rappers are actually getting new custom pieces made that aren't bang bang? Everybody seems to just be rocking Jesus pieces, angels, and Cubans now.

We went over this earlier. It's a grimey business. Jewelers are out to snatch clients by offering better deals and talking greasy about others.

We went over this earlier. It's a grimey business. Jewelers are out to snatch clients by offering better deals and talking greasy about others.

Yep. Why would they show loyalty to a jeweler? It is all about getting the best deal.

True.

But if I was a good, reputable jeweler with good prices I would anticipate to have a lot of return customers and some who are just loyal as **** since you take care of em

True.

But if I was a good, reputable jeweler with good prices I would anticipate to have a lot of return customers and some who are just loyal as **** since you take care of em

Yeah in general that's how businesses should operate. But with jewelry the prices are arbitrary and you can throw in a fugazi stone or shave off a few grams of gold and the customer won't even notice most of the time. There's not much integrity unfortunately.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom