**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

link posted! if you dont feel like cliccin it then dont! .......................It wont let me post the pic

This what you were referring to?

Speaking of PVD coating a Rolex...I have this very old two-tone joint I rocked with a fake two-tone band way back when.

I'd like to get the case either plated all yellow gold or could a yellow gold mold be made to "snap over" the case? Anyone ever go this route?

Lax - Hit me about this. I'll need an authentic yellow gold band as well.

whats good with joe rodeo?

is that budget baller jewelry or something?
they have stuff for every budget

If i were a jeweler I would cater to anyone's budget, at the end of the day it's all about the MONEY

Last edited:
Icee Fresh

maybe im just one of them dumb smart cats, but how/why do the specs for the pendant say it is 161 grams of gold on the jesus then it goes on to say 425 grams of solid gold? i know the bale aint making up for the difference.

What exactly is black diamonds... I don't find them to be anything special...

Diamonds in general arent special, but black diamonds are just nifty marketing ploy

To sell otherwise worthless extremely tainted stones.

Last edited:
Aint they synthetic??? I was always skeptical about them.... And especially colored stones that's passed off as color diamonds
Diamonds in general arent special, but black diamonds are just nifty marketing ploy

To sell otherwise worthless extremely tainted stones.

I hate black diamonds. The yellows in my Jacob are natural. Ninja is right tho, diamonds aren't even rare, Debeers just got the world fooled.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom