**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The bail on mine is newer than the actual piece. Even the color of the gold is different from what I remember. The back of that Tito has scratches from wear whereas the bail looks pristine.

Regardless of dude's lies, Icee Fresh about to redeem themselves in this thread real soon.... :nerd:

I like you JC but you better not hype this up like the conan piece :smh:

Nah, I ain't BSin', that joke wouldn't be funny a second time. My homey hit me with a pic earlier today but he wants to post it himself when he's done. It's gonna' be fuego, guaranteed. Nothing drastically new, just an improvement on something that we already love.

Last edited:
Yeah I know thats a Jacob mold by Jacob&Co. I was using it to compare how the lax tito had a very similar face to it. I am not saying exact because it is a little long/melted.

I always thought those cheeks and lax's other pieces looked like they had pointy cheeks. Or it could be his poor photography.

That pic on the left isn't made by LAX, it was made by Jacob & Co.

Yeah I know thats a Jacob mold by Jacob&Co. I was using it to compare how the lax tito had a very similar face to it. I am not saying exact because it is a little long/melted.

I got you. They all are gonna' be similar tho. It all started with Tito. They are all descended from the same place. I think that the piece Frank has is one of the first that Tito made. I'd love to know the history of that piece. Frank, didn't you say it came with a receipt?

When it comes to jesus pieces, there is no one more on point then Jchambers.....

Once when he had a few months to kill a few years ago, and he called me collect, I asked him if hes been reading and what hes been doing to keep his mind sharp, he said he has been studying gold and diamond properties and sketching out Jesus designs non stop while comparing dimensions nonstop of all the different historical designs to plan his next purchase, this is when I had to go to pick up his all White gold piece from Jacob, I didnt know the specs he bought it at, and when he got home and weighed it, it turns out they shorted him....and was asking questions about if anyone had posted anything new in the thread....he is a true jewelry connoisseur...

Last edited:
When it comes to jesus pieces, there is no one more on point then Jchambers.....

Once when he had a few months to kill a few years ago, and he called me collect, I asked him if hes been reading and what hes been doing to keep his mind sharp, he said he has been studying gold and diamond properties and sketching out Jesus designs non stop while comparing dimensions nonstop of all the different historical designs to plan his next purchase, this is when I had to go to pick up his all White gold piece from Jacob, I didnt know the specs he bought it at, and when he got home and weighed it, it turns out they shorted him....and was asking questions about if anyone had posted anything new in the thread....he is a true jewelry connoisseur...

:rofl: :nthat:

I always thought those cheeks and lax's other pieces looked like they had pointy cheeks. Or it could be his poor photography.

The cheeks are kind of boney on the Jacobs though, that's why I was sayin' I don't like that matte Icebox one, because it looks too rounded, like Jesus holdin' some baby fat, Big Baby Jesus fat.

I got you. They all are gonna' be similar tho. It all started with Tito. They are all descended from the same place. I think that the piece Frank has is one of the first that Tito made. I'd love to know the history of that piece. Frank, didn't you say it came with a receipt?

No receipt.

The cheeks are kind of boney on the Jacobs though, that's why I was sayin' I don't like that matte Icebox one, because it looks too rounded, like Jesus holdin' some baby fat, Big Baby Jesus fat.

I think the ones with tears are less pointy since you have to account for them going down the cheeks, sort of like this one:

The pics from lax makes 'em look like there's a crease starting right under the eye.

Last edited:
It's the angle. There's a shadow casted across that entire left side of the face. It's easier to tell around the neck where you see it's split in half from the shadow.

I like it. Might look better with a polished face you mentioned though since it's all gold.

It's truer to 'Ye's design with the bubbles instead of diamonds.

In comparison, IF&Co did the hair strands and the open prong design

i personally like this micro..

compared to other jesus pieces at this price.

im sure LAX could also whip something up tho, but i havent really seen any of his items up for sale.

Back
Top Bottom