**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

25th said he ain't Zahir, but some people on here think otherwise.
lol man i was just asking him cause u asked him about ice box... im not them some other people.... but it was a serious question though i wonder if these jewlers got engineers working for them.. especially ones that know about materials and machining

lol man i was just asking him cause u asked him about ice box... im not them some other people.... but it was a serious question though i wonder if these jewlers got engineers working for them.. especially ones that know about materials and machining

:lol: I'm not affiliated with any jewelers fam. I know icebox uses CAD and CNC machines for their work though.

Seem like some nters got enough knowledge to get together and start a business.... Only a few jewelrs I can name thst make decent quality/classy pieces

Seem like some nters got enough knowledge to get together and start a business.... Only a few jewelrs I can name thst make decent quality/classy pieces

LAX, Icebox, Jacob & Co, Icee Fresh, Liori and Jason Of Beverly Hills the only ones I'm messin' with. And Daniel for the cubans.

Last edited:
LAX, Icebox, Jacob & Co, Icee Fresh, Liori and Jason Of Beverly Hills the only ones I'm messin' with. And Daniel for the cubans.
thats all the names i wouldve name too... and also johnny dang... seems like theres no love for johnny here.... what about shyne jewler he just made this and i swear if i pull up the program i use to make models (CREO PARAMETRIC) it only takes maybe 5 steps max to design this mold..... shynejewlers has some nice pieces too

Last edited:
roll.gif
lol man u must be high... everything funny to you today.... but i seen what he did there lol

shouldve done more of a beard/hair design instead of the fake diamond/acne bumps .... woulda looked better IMO

Those diamondless Jesus Piece from Icebox dead *** poop on the other diamondless joints Ive seen around. The even made sure they got the hair wavy like Max B and the og Kanye Jacob Jesus. Since you know the tito aint wavy like that, it was prehistoric wavy. Not tsunami wavy like the Jacob.

Mois i would assume... cant b CZ...can they?

Straight Nelly status, lots of people do it, when a CZ is clean it shines dumb bright, actually too bright is what gives it away, but they get dirty quickly.....

Makes sense that the sticky plastic texture of the CZ would get dirty quicker than a real hard stone.

Those diamondless Jesus Piece from Icebox dead *** poop on the other diamondless joints Ive seen around. The even made sure they got the hair wavy like Max B and the og Kanye Jacob Jesus. Since you know the tito aint wavy like that, it was prehistoric wavy. Not tsunami wavy like the Jacob.

Yeah, they did the diamondless design much better than the others that have been posted in here, but that mold is off. The face and beard look really weird. Even the nose looks funny. Looks like the face started melting to the left when they were making it. I don't like the matte look either, but thats a matter of taste and personal preference.

Last edited:
Yeah, they did the diamondless design much better than the others that have been posted in here, but that mold is off. The face and beard look really weird. Even the nose looks funny. Looks like the face started melting to the left when they were making it. I don't like the matte look either, but thats a matter of taste and personal preference.

Wait we talking about the Icebox ones still or about the Lax or icee fresh ones? Although i dont like the matte finish but the face on theirs dont look long nor "melted". Nose looking a little Jessica Bielish after her nose job but still looks better than the jacob molds that dont come out of jacobs own store.

Wait we talking about the Icebox ones still or about the Lax or icee fresh ones? Although i dont like the matte finish but the face on theirs dont look long nor "melted". Nose looking a little Jessica Bielish after her nose job but still looks better than the jacob molds that dont come out of jacobs own store.

Icebox one that was posted with no stones and matte..

It's the angle. There's a shadow casted across that entire left side of the face. It's easier to tell around the neck where you see it's split in half from the shadow.

I like it. Might look better with a polished face you mentioned though since it's all gold.

It's truer to 'Ye's design with the bubbles instead of diamonds.

In comparison, IF&Co did the hair strands and the open prong design

Way off. Face is too round and droops to the left, regardless of the angle. Notice mine is leaning to the left, and their pic is leaning to the right and it still look like its slanted left.

It's the angle. There's a shadow casted across that entire left side of the face. It's easier to tell around the neck where you see it's split in half from the shadow.

I like it. Might look better with a polished face you mentioned though since it's all gold.

Those two are absolutely terrible. :x :x :x

Last edited:
Someone post a full sized Icee Fresh one in here, I wanna' make a side by side comparison pic of Jacob, Icebox, LAX, Icee Fresh mold.

something about those eyes and the nose and the beard... this mold isnt that good.... and the way the diamonds are set is not a good look

Back
Top Bottom