**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Comparison pics between Icebox and Jacob. Looks good to me.

And for ***** and giggles, Franks OG Tito and Lax Ben faced Tito

Last edited:
something about those eyes and the nose and the beard... this mold isnt that good.... and the way the diamonds are set is not a good look

Aye fambalamps. Those aren't even diamonds. It's empty space for diamonds. From what I remember, Ben changed it up to the "strands" of hair due to other jewelers putting in diamonds and then claiming it as their own.

Frank's Tito and that Tito are from a completely different mold tho...

I didnt know tito changed the whole tito mold when he made his "second" mold. It looks like the "jacob face" with tito diamond setting.. So you are telling me Jacob took Tito "second" mold and redid the setting to strands of wavyness like the great Max B and called it the Ye Jacob jesus for 25 thou OWWWWWWW?!

something about those eyes and the nose and the beard... this mold isnt that good.... and the way the diamonds are set is not a good look

Aye fambalamps. Those aren't even diamonds. It's empty space for diamonds. From what I remember, Ben changed it up to the "strands" of hair due to other jewelers putting in diamonds and then claiming it as their own.

So you mean to tell me that a jeweler would buy an expensive Jesus from them, then set his own diamonds in it? So what does he sell it for then, $60000? I don't think I believe that.

So you mean to tell me that a jeweler would buy an expensive Jesus from them, then set his own diamonds in it? So what does he sell it for then, $60000? I don't think I believe that.

I think it was to an extent that people would cop it diamondless and bring it to another jeweler and put in some cheaper stones. I forget what Ben said exactly.

Frank's Tito and that Tito are from a completely different mold tho...

I didnt know tito changed the whole tito mold when he made his "second" mold. It looks like the "jacob face" with tito diamond setting.. So you are telling me Jacob took Tito "second" mold and redid the setting to strands of wavyness like the great Max B and called it the Ye Jacob jesus for 25 thou OWWWWWWW?!

You do know that Tito was around before Jacob, right? And that they knew each other? Where you think Jacob got the idea for the Jesus from? The Ye Jacob Jesus is obviously completely different. It is all Jacob.

I think it was to an extent that people would cop it diamondless and bring it to another jeweler and put in some cheaper stones. I forget what Ben said exactly.

I can't see someone doin' that though. Why not just take it back to Icee Fresh to set diamonds? Unless Icee Fresh is way more overpriced than other jewelers. They can't say that it is because they only deal with VS and people wanted less quality diamonds, because we have already disproven that theory.

Last edited:

That top one is from before LAX got a hold of my Jake to replicate the mold. I don't know what that second one is, but it looks horrible. That mold is exactly the same as the one he made for Cease, and Cease said it was identical to the one he had.

You do know that Tito was around before Jacob, right? And that they knew each other? Where you think Jacob got the idea for the Jesus from? The Ye Jacob Jesus is obviously completely different. It is all Jacob.

Ofcourse I knew that jacob came after Tito and yes Ive heard the stories of Jacob taking Tito's clientele and such cause he had more investors to grow. But on that Tito "second" mold looks to have the same face and beard as the lax "jacob" jesus face, which is a little long to the actual Jacob jesus. Am I the only one that sees that?

I can't see someone doin' that though. Why not just take it back to Icee Fresh to set diamonds? Unless Icee Fresh is way more overpriced than other jewelers. They can't say that it is because they only deal with VS and people wanted less quality diamonds, because we have already disproven that theory.

I think Ben stopped because it exposed how much he was overcharging.

Ofcourse I knew that jacob came after Tito and yes Ive heard the stories of Jacob taking Tito's clientele and such cause he had more investors to grow. But on that Tito "second" mold looks to have the same face and beard as the lax "jacob" jesus face, which is a little long to the actual Jacob jesus. Am I the only one that sees that?

I dunno which LAX Jacob you are talking about. All of LAX Jesus are a copy of Jacob designs, which are a copy of Tito designs.

Comparison of what I'm saying

I see, but even the Ye Jesus bears some similarity to the kufi jesus. It goes like this, Tito had the mold like Frank Mucus piece, which is the same one that BIG had, I believe. Tito then made one for Mase in yellow gold, which is like that one you just posted that LAX replicated. Jacob comes along and makes a mold which is a cross between the current kufi and the Tito, Nore had this version. Then Mase has the platinum one made, which is the kufi we now know and love. This was made by Jacob. Years later, Kanye comes along and they create the "Ye Jesus with the crown of thorns.

Regardless of dude's lies, Icee Fresh about to redeem themselves in this thread real soon.... :nerd:

Regardless of dude's lies, Icee Fresh about to redeem themselves in this thread real soon.... :nerd:

Ben and IF and Co's work is always top notch. You just have to question some of these stories.

The tito Frank has is even different from the one BIG had, the bail is different and there's some variations in the crown/face. That new LAX one is my first time seeing that mold & looks like a hybrid of the 3. Even the one Meek had looks different.

Back
Top Bottom