**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Good to be back here.

So my question is Jacob made this piece for Kanye and Jay got one also right? I'm trying to figure out the color, it's not yellow gold or rose gold. And what color diamonds are they?

Good to be back here.

So my question is Jacob made this piece for Kanye and Jay got one also right? I'm trying to figure out the color, it's not yellow gold or rose gold. And what color diamonds are they?
cognac

That's rose gold with brown/cognac diamonds.

The reason it looks darker is cause of what other metals they mix their gold.

They just mixed a lot of copper in that Jesus. When you see a very pink hue rose gold, there is a lot of nickel and or platinum in the piece

Last edited:
Now with that out of the way.

I was reading that extensive Jesus Piece debate a few pages back. To me the two best, nearest, identical to the infamous Jacob & Co. wreath mold belong to IceBox and Dave Bling. Every other jeweler's is different either because they wanted to add their own spin to it, or simply they don't have the mold to replicate it properly.

JACOB AND CO.

Pardon, most of those were done well. Some have minor discrepancies.

Last edited:
^ Whats good with the bellybutton thoguh?

2K for 10k seems steep, I'd have to see the weight of the whole set up to fully judge though.

That 14k Lax Micro is where its at IMO. Just need a thicker ball chain

Back
Top Bottom