**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

JC. When's the yellow on yellow Kufi going to be posted?
:pimp:

:lol: I'm still eagerly waiting for that ifandco piece you were talking about

Last edited:
Most of us thought it was going to be an original piece. Looks good from what I see.

Nah, he had 'em change the mold up specifically for his piece. I think they should change it permanently cause that one looks perfect to me. You agree that it looks better than their others?

Most of us thought it was going to be an original piece. Looks good from what I see.

Nah, he had 'em change the mold up specifically for his piece. I think they should change it permanently cause that one looks perfect to me. You agree that it looks better than their others?

Looks a bit better than the previous ones. Need to see it more up close though.

Posting Jesus Pieces seems appropriate for Sundays.
is that white gold jesus yours then i take it? you get ben to make it? new mold? she looks really really nice so clean, full size? have you weighed her? how much she run you if you dont mind me asking (pm)? sorry for the million questions, i would love to get that in rose gold, sorry to be nosey brother, i just really like the piece, good purchase, id be over the moon with it!

i noticed Ben put his prices up alot 

sidenote ebay if and co piece: http://www.ebay.com/itm/IF-CO-BEN-B...502?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43b969dc6e

Last edited:
is that white gold jesus yours then i take it? you get ben to make it? new mold? she looks really really nice so clean, full size? have you weighed her? how much she run you if you dont mind me asking (pm)? would love to get that in rose gold, anyways sorry to be nosey just really like the piece id be over the moon!

sidenote ebay if and co piece: http://www.ebay.com/itm/IF-CO-BEN-B...502?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43b969dc6e
Yeah, that's mine. Its a new mold. It still isnt anywhere close to what the Jacob looks like, but its definitely an improvement over their previous molds, and im totally satisfied with it.. I figured if you really want the exact Jacob piece, then you gotta go directly to him for it, otherwise I guess Icebox has it down Haha Im also not gonna be the guinea pig till another Jeweler gets the mold down. So with that said, expect me to post a white on yellow Jacob piece by the end of the year after i come back from my Asia tour...  I'll PM you the math on this ifandco piece, though.

Here's how heavy it is in case any of you wanted to know.

Enjoy.

is that white gold jesus yours then i take it? you get ben to make it? new mold? she looks really really nice so clean, full size? have you weighed her? how much she run you if you dont mind me asking (pm)? sorry for the million questions, i would love to get that in rose gold, sorry to be nosey brother, i just really like the piece, good purchase, id be over the moon with it!

i noticed Ben put his prices up alot 

that ebay if and co piece was listed as sold at 3,450.00, im wondering if the buyer flaked? I hate to say it but even with the chain I dont think it will sell at that price ($5900)

Yeah, that's mine. Its a new mold. It still isnt anywhere close to what the Jacob looks like, but its definitely an improvement over their previous molds, and im totally satisfied with it.. I figured if you really want the exact Jacob piece, then you gotta go directly to him for it, otherwise I guess Icebox has it down Haha Im also not gonna be the guinea pig till another Jeweler gets the mold down. So with that said, expect me to post a white on yellow Jacob piece by the end of the year after i come back from my Asia tour...  I'll PM you the math on this ifandco piece, though.

Here's how heavy it is in case any of you wanted to know.

Enjoy.
thanks for the pm/reply/pics brother really nice piece you got there, i prefer the if and co prices over jacob prices though 
pimp.gif

frown.gif
 look forward to seeing your next piece, enjoy your tour of asia

that ebay if and co piece was listed as sold at 3,450.00, im wondering if the buyer flaked? I hate to say it but even with the chain I dont think it will sell at that price ($5900)
Buyer did flake. I paid $7,500 for the whole set up. $5,200 on the baby kufi and $2,300.

Just trying to get some bread back.

I'll post the rest of my jewels up later...

Posting Jesus Pieces seems appropriate for Sundays.
th4itanium, dumb question, but are you part of the group thaitanium?

My girl is thai and grew up with dude who owns neversay cutz and my brother is wild cool with bank.

Small world. Keep doing ur thing homie, fresh jewels. If you ever wanna come to the us, let's get that show money.

- Brooklyn

I remember this bracelet and the story behind it all too well.......
We know damn well it was a VVS D-E color perfectly set AP ROO for 11k Lax, dont front

10k***

Nice. :nthat:

We found out that the bezel on that AP had Internally Flawless and colorless stones set by Jacob Arabov himself, Robert

Last edited:
Nice.
nthat.gif

We know damb well that the bezel on that AP had Internally Flawless and colorless stones set by Jacob Arabov himself, Robert
I know damn well that AP ROO was perfectly set with VVS D color stones. I took it to get appraised with the dude...
th4itanium, dumb question, but are you part of the group thaitanium?

My girl is thai and grew up with dude who owns neversay cutz and my brother is wild cool with bank.

Small world. Keep doing ur thing homie, fresh jewels. If you ever wanna come to the us, let's get that show money.

- Brooklyn
Haha yeah its something like that. They call me "Way."

Haha yeah its something like that. They call me "Way."
I seen you one time, 2 summers ago at Sues, I think. I figured u were way. I was the only chinese kid in there, lol.

Yeah, my girl grew up with Joe. She's a big fan of the Thai scene. Crazy, didn't think you would be on NT bruh.

I'm gonna visit Thailand for the first time next year. Heard great things about it.

My daily setup. One time for my asians that get it...

He showed me a notarized copy of the GIA certification, Robert

On his deathbed Robert will finally admit the truth, that it was not even a Jacob set AP, but a factory Swiss set watch a true 1/1 with a MSRP of $500k. And he sold it for $11k. Yes, $11k. Sabemos que su impecable, Roberto.

I seen you one time, 2 summers ago at Sues, I think. I figured u were way. I was the only chinese kid in there, lol.

Yeah, my girl grew up with Joe. She's a big fan of the Thai scene. Crazy, didn't think you would be on NT bruh.

I'm gonna visit Thailand for the first time next year. Heard great things about it.

My daily setup. One time for my asians that get it...
That watch is on point...

what kind of links are those on that chain? whats the specs?

Not too sure about the link style. It's sort of a Cuban link but asian style. Bought it in China while I was on vacation a few years back.

.999k 76.8g 28 inches long.

LAX did the 3ct bezel for me also.

I'll post some more ish later. Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom