**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

each and every stone set had a GIA certificate on the AP ROO. it was a stack of 3,500 papers documented

I seen you one time, 2 summers ago at Sues, I think. I figured u were way. I was the only chinese kid in there, lol.

Yeah, my girl grew up with Joe. She's a big fan of the Thai scene. Crazy, didn't think you would be on NT bruh.

I'm gonna visit Thailand for the first time next year. Heard great things about it.

My daily setup. One time for my asians that get it...
Clean setup
smokin.gif

I'm mad at myself for selling my 24kt BAHT setup a couple years ago.

Not too sure about the link style. It's sort of a Cuban link but asian style. Bought it in China while I was on vacation a few years back.

.999k 76.8g 28 inches long.

LAX did the 3ct bezel for me also.

I'll post some more ish later. Enjoy.

each stone had a gia certificate with this bezel as well

Not too sure about the link style. It's sort of a Cuban link but asian style. Bought it in China while I was on vacation a few years back.

.999k 76.8g 28 inches long.

LAX did the 3ct bezel for me also.

I'll post some more ish later. Enjoy.

each stone had a gia certificate with this bezel as well

We know you had to sell your car to make up for the loss that you took on that AP, Robert

Last edited:
That is a crazy AP

It's probably the finest Audemars that has ever been produced. It made this one look cheap:

"For what will it profit a man if he sells a cheap perfectly set VVS Audemars Piguet and forfeits his soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his best clients?"

Last edited:
Even if paid via cash, correct me if I'm wrong, I imagine most venues or organizers will be reporting those show expenses when filing to the IRS.

Massive earnings and payments under the table can't be hidden for long when that auditor comes around.

[h1]Hector Camacho 'Macho' Chain: Family Pawns Boxing Legend's Famous Accessory[/h1]
Posted: 01/18/2013 3:04 pm EST

r-MACHO-CAMACHO-CADENA-large570.jpg

Follow:

Boxing Legend Accessory, Hector Camacho Chain, Hector Camacho Gold Chain, Hector Macho Camacho Chain, Hispanic Heritage, Macho Gold Chain, Puerto Rico, Latino Voices News

By Michael Lopez

You’d think a famous item like Hector Camacho’s “Macho” chain would wind up in a sports museum after his death. But sadly, that isn’t the case at all. According to People en Español, the boxing legend’s famous accessory is now in the hands of a New York pawnshop.

An unnamed member of the Camacho family reportedly cashed in the jewelry for a mere $7,000. Though it wasn’t made of solid gold, the chain is a true collector’s item and was worn by Hector at nearly all of his appearances.

There is no word on which exact shop has the “Macho” bling or how much they’ll be selling it for. But seeing the outpouring of attention that Camacho’s received since his passing, we’re certain it could fetch tens of thousands at a sports auction.

The real surprise is that Hector was laid to rest without his most famous accessory. Let’s hope whoever decided to pawn it off, respected the legendary fighter’s final wishes.
Was watching the Spanish News and his mother admitted today and she pawned it. According to her she pawned it to pay of his debts but confilcting reports are saying he had no debts when he passed. His mother said she doesn't want anyone to attempt to look for the piece and confirmed it was pawned in New York. The interview is in the link below but unfortunately it's only in Spanish.

http://entretenimiento.univision.co...os/video/2013-03-05/la-madre-de-macho-camacho

[h1]Hector Camacho 'Macho' Chain: Family Pawns Boxing Legend's Famous Accessory[/h1]
Posted: 01/18/2013 3:04 pm EST

r-MACHO-CAMACHO-CADENA-large570.jpg

Follow:

Boxing Legend Accessory, Hector Camacho Chain, Hector Camacho Gold Chain, Hector Macho Camacho Chain, Hispanic Heritage, Macho Gold Chain, Puerto Rico, Latino Voices News

By Michael Lopez

You’d think a famous item like Hector Camacho’s “Macho” chain would wind up in a sports museum after his death. But sadly, that isn’t the case at all. According to People en Español, the boxing legend’s famous accessory is now in the hands of a New York pawnshop.

An unnamed member of the Camacho family reportedly cashed in the jewelry for a mere $7,000. Though it wasn’t made of solid gold, the chain is a true collector’s item and was worn by Hector at nearly all of his appearances.

There is no word on which exact shop has the “Macho” bling or how much they’ll be selling it for. But seeing the outpouring of attention that Camacho’s received since his passing, we’re certain it could fetch tens of thousands at a sports auction.

The real surprise is that Hector was laid to rest without his most famous accessory. Let’s hope whoever decided to pawn it off, respected the legendary fighter’s final wishes.
Was watching the Spanish News and his mother admitted today and she pawned it. According to her she pawned it to pay of his debts but confilcting reports are saying he had no debts when he passed. His mother said she doesn't want anyone to attempt to look for the piece and confirmed it was pawned in New York. The interview is in the link below but unfortunately it's only in Spanish.

http://entretenimiento.univision.co...os/video/2013-03-05/la-madre-de-macho-camacho
his mom is a idiot.

if that chain got melted down its a travesty..its almost as bad as when big pun's wife put his TS piece on ebay and da public outcry

made her change her mind.

goes to show you when old school frame of mind doesn't understand that gravity of prestige...da iconicness of da chain

was worth MORE then da actual melt value..smh doing it wrong.

Last edited:
Even if paid via cash, correct me if I'm wrong, I imagine most venues or organizers will be reporting those show expenses when filing to the IRS.

Massive earnings and payments under the table can't be hidden for long when that auditor comes around.
well yes and no, if its a drug dealer financing da show, most of that is tax free under da table, but if its under da promotional papers

then its definitely reported.

Back
Top Bottom