**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

this dude Ben man.. young scooter fallacies "oh, some kicks?
I got a late birthday gift from the man the myth the legend: Michael Jordan this past week… " :smh:

CAM.jpg

cam whipped out a brolic iced yellow cuban wit his 3D SOLID jesus piece last night at da concert, haven't cam in OG yellow gold since confessions

of fire.

nthat.gif

Last edited:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...-jewelry-stolen-by-woman-in-hotel-room-032613

Some females walked off with some jewelry.

"Rogers wasn’t just tucking away a small ring or necklace, according to the police report. Among the items Rogers said were stolen were "diamond earrings worth $100,000, two wristwatches worth a combined $160,000, a gold necklace with gold pendant worth $50,000, gold bracelets worth $60,000 and a diamond Cuban necklace with a gold pendant worth $70,000."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...-jewelry-stolen-by-woman-in-hotel-room-032613

Some females walked off with some jewelry.

"Rogers wasn’t just tucking away a small ring or necklace, according to the police report. Among the items Rogers said were stolen were "diamond earrings worth $100,000, two wristwatches worth a combined $160,000, a gold necklace with gold pendant worth $50,000, gold bracelets worth $60,000 and a diamond Cuban necklace with a gold pendant worth $70,000."
sick.gif

I got a late birthday gift from the man the myth the legend: Michael Jordan this past week… "
mean.gif
this is the type of corniness that really shows how much you have going on in your life.

Michael Jordan sending me shoes is a lie? I helped his son make a connect for his clothing brand and he's now connected with the guys from Gourmet and En Noir... I also got Bieber to meet MJ's other kids... if you go to my IG feed you'll see he also signed 11 left side shoes for me and also signed some other things... I have video footage of it on my viddy too. how is that so far fetched If I've made jewelry for Oprah and Michael Jackson? I rarely come on here, but I laugh at a lott a cats on here. the hate is lame, it doesn't motivate anyone on here but me. I'm already filthy rich and most of it started on this site. what are most of you doing here though? it's crazy too because 99% of any somewhat named jeweler hits me on a weekly to help them out.  who the hell is young scooter? the lame cheap shots from a peasant to a giant and now I'm looked at as the bad guy huh? lol.... most of you cats who talked bad about me on here have tried to hug me in person. it is what it is... I come back here once in a while to see a few things, but yeah, NT was a big network early on... helped me get rich off kicks and then I blew up this jewelry biz life. did I not? name another single jeweler who's more well known in the last few years? there isn't even a debate. my social media slays these cats and it was all from grinding.... but yeah, HEIR LLC sent me the kicks and I also got tickets to games from MJ, I don't have that kinda time and I'm not a fan of the bobcats.... but go to my blog and other places, you'll see the proof. otherwise, I see so little being made or created on here. still talking about jesus pieces and who made what or what mold is what. man get out and put your name on some paper for real though... the hundreds just wrote me a down payment check for a possibly 3 million dollar piece. what did you guys do today? :smile:

peace. you the one keeping up with my life, what you think about me is none of my business either.... I thought I would just chime in and talk my usual mess 

oh here's the video of MJ signing some things at the Marriott hotel a while ago....

I've met him a bunch of times... like when I got his game worn 1 of 3 space jams that he wore in the movie....

if I said I saw a spaceship and jumped in and did 30,000mph in it, I probably did. that's the cold part 
laugh.gif

http://www.viddy.com/video/62d04174-256c-4038-bff0-2c024c7e06df

Last edited:
this is the type of corniness that really shows how much you have going on in your life.

Michael Jordan sending me shoes is a lie? I helped his son make a connect for his clothing brand and he's now connected with the guys from Gourmet and En Noir... I also got Bieber to meet MJ's other kids... if you go to my IG feed you'll see he also signed 11 left side shoes for me and also signed some other things... I have video footage of it on my viddy too. how is that so far fetched If I've made jewelry for Oprah and Michael Jackson? I rarely come on here, but I laugh at a lott a cats on here. the hate is lame, it doesn't motivate anyone on here but me. I'm already filthy rich and most of it started on this site. what are most of you doing here though? it's crazy too because 99% of any somewhat named jeweler hits me on a weekly to help them out.  who the hell is young scooter? the lame cheap shots from a peasant to a giant and now I'm looked at as the bad guy huh? lol.... most of you cats who talked bad about me on here have tried to hug me in person. it is what it is... I come back here once in a while to see a few things, but yeah, NT was a big network early on... helped me get rich off kicks and then I blew up this jewelry biz life. did I not? name another single jeweler who's more well known in the last few years? there isn't even a debate. my social media slays these cats and it was all from grinding.... but yeah, HEIR LLC sent me the kicks and I also got tickets to games from MJ, I don't have that kinda time and I'm not a fan of the bobcats.... but go to my blog and other places, you'll see the proof. otherwise, I see so little being made or created on here. still talking about jesus pieces and who made what or what mold is what. man get out and put your name on some paper for real though... the hundreds just wrote me a down payment check for a possibly 3 million dollar piece. what did you guys do today? :smile:

peace. you the one keeping up with my life, what you think about me is none of my business either.... I thought I would just chime in and talk my usual mess 

oh here's the video of MJ signing some things at the Marriott hotel a while ago....

I've met him a bunch of times... like when I got his game worn 1 of 3 space jams that he wore in the movie....

if I said I saw a spaceship and jumped in and did 30,000mph in it, I probably did. that's the cold part 
laugh.gif

Ben dont pay it no attention, you aint got nothing to prove. 
pimp.gif
 success speaks for its self.

Last edited:

I got a late birthday gift from the man the myth the legend: Michael Jordan this past week… " :smh:

laugh.gif

I'm not addressing anything else, and I don't know what that video of Michael Jordan signing autographs was supposed to prove, or if you are really who you say you are (I don't remember Ben posting in here with this screenname and I didn't hear about him getting banned), but I find it real hard to believe that Michael Jordan's son would need a middle man to get connected to "gourmet" or "en noir", whatever that is. Michael Jordan is the biggest thing in kicks period. Why would his son need a jeweler to be a "connect" for anything shoe related? That's like saying Paris Hilton had to talk to Kato Kaelin to get connected with Holiday Inn. That just sounds ridiculous.

:rofl:

Last edited:
some people dont like cocky folks, i dig it, as long as they can back it up...and ben? he's had green light for a while.

Last edited:
Damn....Dude got the haymaker from all the hate building up for benballer. It's like he said "this is where they cross the line" :lol:

In all honesty, I never understood why some dudes despise others due to their success. Like semi-comfirmed Ben said "go out and do it".

That might not even really be him. Lotta imposters been posting in here lately anyways. I'm sure some dudes on here hate dude for his success, that's the nature of man, I don't. I just have to address outlandish claims I see on the internet. I would do the same to any poster on here and I would expect for others to check me if I came in here with some ridiculous sounding BS with no proof.

I also like the lulz.

That might not even really be him. Lotta imposters been posting in here lately anyways. I'm sure some dudes on here hate dude for his success, that's the nature of man, I don't. I just have to address outlandish claims I see on the internet. I would do the same to any poster on here and I would expect for others to check me if I came in here with some ridiculous sounding BS with no proof.

I also like the lulz.
Definately wasn't directed at you. It was just coincidently posted after your post. It was more directed to all the wale , BB, etc.. Trash talkers.

I enjoy this community, but some people just get out hand with the stuff they say, directed at an individual they dislike , who they don't even personally know.

That's the internet though. I've had wars on here with people who I probably would get along with in real life, and I've agreed with people who I might not even speak to out in the real world. It's best not to take anything that you read online personally. There's always gonna' be a ton of haters and liars on the internet.

Last edited:

Supposedly, he has a rapport with Marcus Jordan, but he sure as hell isn't close enough to get a gift from MJ :lol:.

LAX is friends with Marquis Jackson, that doesn't mean that 50Cent has to holler at LAX to get a watch endorsement deal with Rolex. Dude might have met MJ though, who knows. I know if I posted pics with every Z list celeb I ever met, as well as every meal I ate at fancy restaurants, i would damb sure get a pic with Michael Jordan. All he does is come in here and talk down though. I never see him big up anybody but himself on here.

I found out that some of the stones in the AP were cloudy. Definitely not for me. What's up with the mold?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom