**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

lol, now the comments have to get approved? i'm outta here doe!
comments are delayed and make it look extra

Maybe because you just signed up. I dunno what your situation was (if you were banned or whatever), but I had to PM Meth to get my old screenname back.

Last edited:
some people dont like cocky folks, i dig it, as long as they can back it up...and ben? he's had green light for a while.
Ben is paid we all know this.. but all of the things he said arent true.. it is well documented that he lies and adds extra to the story.. he's been exposed on NT before a few years ago if any of you cats remember.. Michael Jordan probably doesnt care about Charles Barkleys birthday yet he remembers yours and to send you a gift? Marcus Jordan probably just made a call and got you the kicks easily not a direct command from MJ

749951523.jpg

check out this pic....

looks real to me huh? but that's the max they could write for now, they'll pay the balance when I finish the job which is def gonna be over 2.5 mill and btw, Ben Slang is my business account name and yeah man his pops was in town, so he connected me with him, he was also only 2 blocks away. but ive met his HEIR a few times, this time it was all the way official. btw viddy only allows 15 seconds of footage....

it's all good. 

Gotta' be for their annual April Fools joke...

bro, he has the regular connects, like hotels, airlines, certain parties.... 

but when it comes to streetwear, it's not like he can just @ someone on twitter and immediately someone is gonna take him serious

marcus followed me and hit me a few times, I said this guy is full of bs. then I hit one of my boys who worked for the bulls and said, that's def his son... etc etc.

but yeah, he's got his own clothing brand and wanted a few cats he's inspired by to connect him.

a gang banger who was also THE GAME's manager brought Arnold Schwartzenegger to me for biz, so anything is possible. 

if some folks were flys on a wall in rooms I've been in, they'd trip. I'm immune to this now.

I don't even remember everything I had wrote which got me a little mad right now... but I'm up browsing cars when I should be asleep. I hate everything these days and I'm just busy af and bored, but you know I'm also crazy

ps. I don't even know big les like that
Gang banging to Arnold Schwartz this world is crazy. Stranger than fiction, i see you aint updated your blog in a while, thought you was busy filming season 2, I just finished placing my order with James, asked him to tell you i said whats up, hope alls well with you and the fam, congratulations on closing that $Multi M deal. -Louis

That's the internet though. I've had wars on here with people who I probably would get along with in real life, and I've agreed with people who I might not even speak to out in the real world. It's best not to take anything that you read online personally. There's always gonna' be a ton of haters and liars on the internet.

"One ounce gold Lady Liberty coin pendant done for THE CHAMP, Floyd Mayweather Jr. Featuring 3/4ct. EACH Russian Cut Diamonds. Keeping it simple with a touch of old school with the accenting rope chain. The best jewelry for the best athlete"

pimp.gif

"One ounce gold Lady Liberty coin pendant done for THE CHAMP, Floyd Mayweather Jr. Featuring 3/4ct. EACH Russian Cut Diamonds. Keeping it simple with a touch of old school with the accenting rope chain. The best jewelry for the best athlete"

:pimp:

I was going to ask who made that. Thanks for posting.
Bail looks like it wants to snap though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom