**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

More of Keef's peice:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
he just says whatever would put him in a favorable position at any given time. Can't knock the hustle though.
really? and favorable position? I always win, even if I have been put in a situation to look like I might have lost. the big picture guys, the big one....

when did this all happen? I swear y'all corny. hustle? duns I'm good 
laugh.gif
 and pay more in taxes than 99% of these kids on here make, even the so called millionaires on here #mosthated I love it though. If I exaggerated and say I had dinner with Oprah, we had coffee and a bagel at the least. or if I bought 50 bottles in a club it might have been 48. I round it off sometimes at most. the lifestyle seems unbelievable, but the life is very real 
wink.gif

:lol: he just says whatever would put him in a favorable position at any given time. Can't knock the hustle though.
really? and favorable position? I always win, even if I have been put in a situation to look like I might have lost. the big picture guys, the big one....

when did this all happen? I swear y'all corny. hustle? duns I'm good 
laugh.gif

and pay more in taxes than 99% of these kids on here make, even the so called millionaires on here #mosthated I love it though. If I exaggerated and say I had dinner with Oprah, we had coffee and a bagel at the least. or if I bought 50 bottles in a club it might have been 48. I round it off sometimes at most. the lifestyle seems unbelievable, but the life is very real 
wink.gif

How is it possible to wear a chain that is 3 feet wide?

to be honest JC, I highly doubt they will be able to wear it. the necklace is already done and it's 20 kilos famo. no way that's going to be worn for more than 10 minutes max.

to be honest JC, I highly doubt they will be able to wear it. the necklace is already done and it's 20 kilos famo. no way that's going to be worn for more than 10 minutes max.

I hope you not playin' an April Fool's joke. I wanna' see this.

@benballer

3 FEET WIDE???? 

C'mon now this has to be a joke.

To put into perspective to everyone here what 3 feet wide looks like.....  

NO WAY IN HELL...... I GOTTA SEE THIS **** TO BELIEVE IT. 

@benballer

3 FEET WIDE???? 

C'mon now this has to be a joke.

To put into perspective to everyone here what 3 feet wide looks like.....  

NO WAY IN HELL...... I GOTTA SEE THIS **** TO BELIEVE IT. 
it's like 30" long. about the length of a 1000% bearbrick but sideways... and yeah you will see

it's like 30" long. about the length of a 1000% bearbrick but sideways... and yeah you will see
Yeah.... I don't see how an April fools joke could come out of this, but, ****.... More power to you. I love when you make crazy pieces, I get to read the cyber bullying on your IG Feed about how much of a piece of crap you are b/c you make jewelry while I take my morning dump. 

Back
Top Bottom