**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

26 ki's of gold

neck shoulda broke ..

I thought he'd do a cuban other then what appears to a regular chain link that you get out of home depot

26 ki's of gold

neck shoulda broke ..

I thought he'd do a cuban other then what appears to a regular chain link that you get out of home depot

its fake fam, notice the way big homie at the end just moved the 12lbs piece like it was nothing, seriously lame attempt at an april fool's joke.... :rolleyes

i dont even know jewelry and knew that was fake, it was obvious as hell :rofl:

dudes on IG thinking it was real LOL

Ben Baller said. Scott Disick came to him.. because he wanted to buy Yeezy's.. what?! Kanye is in the next room banging Kim.. why would Scott ever need to buy Yeezys at all or ask Ben? c'mon son.

^ Kanye can't even get his hands on Yeezys anymore bruh. Some people have said he turned to eBay to hunt down the 1st Yeezys.

^ I've heard that rumor as well.

I believe he wears a size 12 and that's the reason there is a shortage or 12's on the market. He went on a spree buying them all off ebay.

There's an interview, i gotta find it, of yeezy saying how he went on eBay and bought all the LV shoes he designed.... It's weird b/c you'd think they made him a bunch. But I guess not. 

chain was delivered friday, so technically it wasn't an april fools joke. the money was real and that's all I care about. definitely couldn't have the chain around my neck for more than 10 minutes. but I know it's not pretty, a cuban would have taken too long. the oval links made and cut 100 at a time was much easier. but who cares. diamonds and gold def real. I'll say it tomorrow or next week or next year.

bye

and yeh, trust me, I asked Kanye for a pair for a friend, called in a favor after I made his grills, he bold face said he got nothing from a 10 to 12 left. why would I make up anything about Scott though? is he a big deal? 

From a business perspective Ben been point on about most of IF&CO work. I've seen the Cali Chain in person, and would have to say when it comes to business he been point on.  

I dont think we need to vouch for Ben anymore :lol: , his replies here on NT over the years have spoken volumes in terms of quality work in jewlery and the connects he has.

Oh damn.. We just hopped right into Round 2 huh..

I'm ready.

I got mad respect for Ben, and some of these stories he tells are definitely true. But once in a while he sprinkles in some fables. He really thought no one here is going to remember him saying he has a child with a black wife to justify him saying the N word. :lol:

Last edited:
all that typing and you still look silly.

FACT. You crashed your bike on La Brea. You posted pictures before of you in all gauze and acted like you got cut off.

FACT. You said you were previously married and had a child with a black woman.

Ole selective *** memory having boy. 

FACT: Your family only messes with you because of the publicity you provided with your antics.

FACT: Your mom was a caterer and was the money behind your "BALLER" nickname.

You can be a millionaire...but, you still took the L from sasha to your broker twin from the KTown series
laugh.gif

Yeah, your wife is bad, you have a healthy child but, all that isn't enough for you. You'll always be the douche everyone uses for marketing. Guess jokes on them since you get paid for it but whatever.

The yeezy not being able to get pairs from LV after release is true. LV gave yeezy samples and that's it. Afterwards since he was a diva and hard to deal with LV chose to make him go the hard way to obtain his own shoe. Plus LV vowed to never work with him again. Why do you think so many LVxYeezy inspired shoes have dropped afterwards without the name.

chain was delivered friday, so technically it wasn't an april fools joke. the money was real and that's all I care about. definitely couldn't have the chain around my neck for more than 10 minutes. but I know it's not pretty, a cuban would have taken too long. the oval links made and cut 100 at a time was much easier. but who cares. diamonds and gold def real. I'll say it tomorrow or next week or next year.

bye

and yeh, trust me, I asked Kanye for a pair for a friend, called in a favor after I made his grills, he bold face said he got nothing from a 10 to 12 left. why would I make up anything about Scott though? is he a big deal? 
I want a detailed look at that chain ..

you used to do that ..

Them links look like something you copped from hardware store G ..

As much as You talk about the quality of IF's work ( and from past pieces you have shown ) , that piece and chain looks like some ****.

I respect the grind and hustle.

but you be embellishing on **** too  , I been on here too long and I seen it too often.

And everytime someone bring up some **** you said and you dance around it like turbo and ozone.

It is what is tho.

*waits for the capes to come out and call me a hater*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom