**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Cmon now, lets be cereal here for a second. This was obviously an April Fools joke. Ben prob thought everyone would find it hilarious n get all kinds of praise but failed. Now that the masses have deemed it wild corny, he's gonna go the route of saying it was an actuall transaction and that the chain is in fact real to try n save face. IDK Ben personally but given his stories/tactics that ive seen on the net over the years he's gonna deny that this was ever an April Fools joke til the end OR wait til the backlash of him making such a terrible "chain" starts hurting his rep some how and say he was trolling the whole time.

That whole post was so pointless. I could care less who owns some sneaker shop and def do not give a damn about Ben's involvement in the sneaker game. 

Ben stated he used to work for Nike. False

Ben stated he would never wear Nike again. False

All I need to know about his sneaker involvement. 

Back to jewels

This is the best close up i can find...

I still beleive this is as fake as lil boosie's frosted flakes chain.

#1. the hundreds play jokes a lot http://thehundreds.com/april-fools/

#2. I doubt someone so passionate about his craft would make something that looks like a spraypainted dock chain.

#3. show us the car fax.

BEN we wanna see close ups and BTS footage of this chain being made. You guys document everything you had to have gotten some sort of footage of this being made.

#4. let's stop entertaining this and get back to posting **** i can't afford.

Last edited:

PS. Nothing but GOOD things to say about LAX, DOM recommended us and the manager at my shop Manny, stopped by for some goodies…and said your prices and selection is TOP NOTCH. Might have to come by and introduce myself.

ANY AP 15400 or maybe a lightly used 15300? Cash ready.

I may have something in the works ill peep around. drop us an email [email protected]

Cmon now, lets be cereal here for a second. This was obviously an April Fools joke. Ben prob thought everyone would find it hilarious n get all kinds of praise but failed. Now that the masses have deemed it wild corny, he's gonna go the route of saying it was an actuall transaction and that the chain is in fact real to try n save face. IDK Ben personally but given his stories/tactics that ive seen on the net over the years he's gonna deny that this was ever an April Fools joke til the end OR wait til the backlash of him making such a terrible "chain" starts hurting his rep some how and say he was trolling the whole time.
Basically ..

Thats what makes him a clown imo .. 

And if it's a real .. , he's a hypocrite

You can't **** on TV Johnny , Avianne's and whoever else all day , all the time and then all of sudden put that garbarge out ..

Apologize for the troll post…this for those that care ...we do not normally visit the jewelry thread but when RIF LA's name is thrown around with false content and historical information, its our JOB to starighten out the facts. This is coming from myself "E" and my business partner "J". Owners of RIF

Some have speculated that SAAM was an owner here at RIF. FALSE as BEN BALLER stated… though he was a good friend of mine he was the puppet to the puppeteer by the old owner and only used his resources to find a location and gather a knowledgable sneaker team to have in play, before a manager from Japan was shipped over to overlook the RIF permanently.

Because of differences with the old owner and Saam, Saam was asked to leave and after that we no longer had contact with him nor was he ever seen again in the sneaker scene. Later it is a known FACT that he was working at a new Restaurant, yes a Hip Hamburger spot located across from Supreme LA . As BEN Baller... stated and is currently a Real-Estate agent. FACT.

Were there DIFFERENCES with RIF and BEN BALLER , NO... there where differences with Ben Baller and the supposed "owner" of RIF Saam. 

The issue was more re-lated with BEN Baller clearing out 40% of the 1st series SB's and the majority of all resell able shoes on the west coast (Croatianstyle also a TOP Player) and SAAM being a reseller himself, SAAM was not having this. So the combination of cleaning out the most desireable sneaker on the WEST along with Ben's High Profile personality…who wouldn't be pissed. Think about it…your business revolves around buying and selling shoes… and whats left is scraps left behind some of the biggest re-sellers and collectors in so cal… **** I would be heated.

This was YEARS (4 YRS) ago and now RIF is owned and managed by a completely team. Since then we have gotten to personally know Ben and to our surprise a STAND up DUDE never asked for ****. 

The relationship actually began by talking about what we ALL are initially here for SHOES. 

His collection, ebay auctions, and his rise in the NT community in early 2000's.

And to our surprise BB in more humble than 60% of the customers that come into RIF…most blatantly talking about size of shoe collections, plans for the evening and cars that are parked out side the shop. 

Its actually pretty funny and sometimes we call Ben Baller "Ben Humble" he hates that ****. HAHA

BTW it is KNOWN fact that BB had a contract with NIKE with his AIRMACKS compadre Methanphibian. Those that don't know, he was THE BEST sneaker customizer in the GAME before sneakers became mainstream with all these websites and social media.

NIKE turned their back on BB and Meth. and it seems funny how NIKE signed a contract with another Sneaker crew and Customizer a few months later from Singapore.  Coincidence? Maybe.

before anyone stats any facts about our shop RIF or about Ben Baller …ask yourself if it really matters to you that much.

The yeezy 1 and 2 fiasco is a completely different beast. And TRUST people that should have received MULTIPLE pairs did NOT. And those in the circle are STILL looking for additional pairs. This is coming from resellers/back door money makers from your favorite brand. hillrious.

Thank for reading.

-RIF

PS. Nothing but GOOD things to say about LAX, DOM recommended us and the manager at my shop Manny, stopped by for some goodies…and said your prices and selection is TOP NOTCH. Might have to come by and introduce myself. 

I don't think it matters to anybody here but you. I don't even know what you are talking about or why you posted this long essay. Nobody in here has ever heard of "Saam" or cares who he is. I don't even know what Rif is, nor do I care. There was one poster who mentioned all this personal stuff about Ben and he is new and we don't know him either. The Hundreds chain was an April Fools troll. The Hundreds dudes acting makes the actors on The Walking Dead look like some Oscar winners. It was obviously successful, cause cats still in here talking like it was real. :lol: Let's move on from all the Ben bashing and get back to some jewels.

I don't think it matters to anybody here but you. I don't even know what you are talking about or why you posted this long essay. Nobody in here has ever heard of "Saam" or cares who he is. I don't even know what Rif is, nor do I care. There was one poster who mentioned all this personal stuff about Ben and he is new and we don't know him either. The Hundreds chain was an April Fools troll. The Hundreds dudes acting makes the actors on The Walking Dead look like some Oscar winners. It was obviously successful, cause cats still in here talking like it was real.
laugh.gif
Let's move on from all the Ben bashing and get back to some jewels.

So it just so happens Ben drops the first episode of the second season with The Hundreds chain? It happened to be April 1st.

Now all his prices drop on the website? Baby Jesus went from $5,900 to $6,200, then back down to $5,600.

I don't knock your hustle but don't think we're that stupid.

Good marketing strategy btw, I commend you for that. Get that chicken playboy.

Btw, if you watch the video and pay close attention, around 6:45. You can see Ben Hundreds flick the pendant like it has absolutely no weight to it.

Apologize for the troll post…this for those that care ...we do not normally visit the jewelry thread but when RIF LA's name is thrown around with false content and historical information, its our JOB to starighten out the facts. This is coming from myself "E" and my business partner "J". Owners of RIF

Some have speculated that SAAM was an owner here at RIF. FALSE as BEN BALLER stated… though he was a good friend of mine he was the puppet to the puppeteer by the old owner and only used his resources to find a location and gather a knowledgable sneaker team to have in play, before a manager from Japan was shipped over to overlook the RIF permanently.

Because of differences with the old owner and Saam, Saam was asked to leave and after that we no longer had contact with him nor was he ever seen again in the sneaker scene. Later it is a known FACT that he was working at a new Restaurant, yes a Hip Hamburger spot located across from Supreme LA . As BEN Baller... stated and is currently a Real-Estate agent. FACT.

Were there DIFFERENCES with RIF and BEN BALLER , NO... there where differences with Ben Baller and the supposed "owner" of RIF Saam. 

The issue was more re-lated with BEN Baller clearing out 40% of the 1st series SB's and the majority of all resell able shoes on the west coast (Croatianstyle also a TOP Player) and SAAM being a reseller himself, SAAM was not having this. So the combination of cleaning out the most desireable sneaker on the WEST along with Ben's High Profile personality…who wouldn't be pissed. Think about it…your business revolves around buying and selling shoes… and whats left is scraps left behind some of the biggest re-sellers and collectors in so cal… **** I would be heated.

This was YEARS (4 YRS) ago and now RIF is owned and managed by a completely team. Since then we have gotten to personally know Ben and to our surprise a STAND up DUDE never asked for ****. 

The relationship actually began by talking about what we ALL are initially here for SHOES. 

His collection, ebay auctions, and his rise in the NT community in early 2000's.

And to our surprise BB in more humble than 60% of the customers that come into RIF…most blatantly talking about size of shoe collections, plans for the evening and cars that are parked out side the shop. 

Its actually pretty funny and sometimes we call Ben Baller "Ben Humble" he hates that ****. HAHA

BTW it is KNOWN fact that BB had a contract with NIKE with his AIRMACKS compadre Methanphibian. Those that don't know, he was THE BEST sneaker customizer in the GAME before sneakers became mainstream with all these websites and social media.

NIKE turned their back on BB and Meth. and it seems funny how NIKE signed a contract with another Sneaker crew and Customizer a few months later from Singapore.  Coincidence? Maybe.

before anyone stats any facts about our shop RIF or about Ben Baller …ask yourself if it really matters to you that much.

The yeezy 1 and 2 fiasco is a completely different beast. And TRUST people that should have received MULTIPLE pairs did NOT. And those in the circle are STILL looking for additional pairs. This is coming from resellers/back door money makers from your favorite brand. hillrious.

Thank for reading.

-RIF

[h2]Timbaland Accused Of Insurance Scam Regarding Watch Worth $1.8 Million[/h2]Sunday, 31 March 2013Hits: 378
timbaland304.jpg

When Timbaland decided to seek payment from his insurance company over a missing $1.8 Million watch, the company behind the expensive watch didn't believe his story. Now, Timbo is going from hopefully getting paid to getting accused of insurance fraud.

According to TMZ, the super producer filed a lawsuit against American Home Assurance Company claiming his 2-year-old daughter lost his Jacob & Co. watch containing 30 carats of diamonds.

In legal documents obtained by TMZ, A.H.A.C. claims it doesn't owe Timbaland any money and stated the following reasons why:

-   Timbaland bought the watch for $900,000 but insured it for twice the purchase price.

-   Timbaland reported the watch stolen ... but 4 months later claimed his daughter misplaced it.

-   Everyone involved told a different story ... the wife implicated another female, the assistant implicated the maid, the maid only copped to sleeping with Timbaland's brother-in-law and the brother-in-law refused to cooperate.  No one ever mentioned the daughter losing the watch, like Timbaland belatedly claimed.

Timbaland filed the lawsuit against American Home Assurance Company in December. The suit claimed Timbo paid over $50,000 to take out a policy in May 2010.

Timbaland recently released his latest album, teaming up with Justin Timberlake for The 20/20 Experience back on March 15th.

Back
Top Bottom