**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'm still confused as to how Sean Kingston is so rich off of "Beautiful Girls".. son has a Bugatti and mad other cars and jewels from one hit.

Sean Kingston hasn't had a solo hit since 2009. I guess he invested his money wisely or he could be stunting like most rappers are. Now just imagine what Macklemore is going to do with the publishing and royalty checks from "Thrift Shop" which is 5,000,000 + copies sold as a single and he's not signed to a major label so he'll get the lions share of the profits. That song is everywhere and he's touring off of it with no overhead plus ringtone checks. People really are one crossover hit away.

plus that **** samples stand by me too, but his grandpa is jack ruby, so..................
You said Jack Ruby is his grandpa like you were saying Rick Rubin.. Jack Ruby did not make millions to leave from making Burning Spear records.

no, he pralli didn't make millions. but he was a producer not an artist and he helped keep island records afloat when they were doing bad in the 70s. i mentioned it because he has family ties to the entertainment industry and im sure there is some family bread to be had, the entertainment money might could be play doe.

but i already said his hits to finances ratio don't make sense, just threw that out as a possibility.

Last edited:
From what I saw on the Ben Baller video, Kingston still lives with his mom.

Money saved.

Is there any more pictures of the Kufi made by LAX?? that blanco piece looks nice I would like to see different angles

Floyd.

can you go to jacob direct and get it cheaper/ half the price of that & brand new?.....
eyes.gif
a few of da jewelers from that corner spot also have da infamous mold..im seen a disassembled jesus before, its all modular pieces

you can mix and match depending on what you want, either da thorns, 3,4, or 5 row kufi.

Update: My New 14k Baby Jesus Piece Mold From IF And Co >>> (Not Set Yet)

Pictures Thanks To Brother James :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom