**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Yo i like those big brolic bracelets from the early 2000s too heres a site that i see selling'em

http://www.traxnyc.com/Mens-Bracele...Princess-Cut-XXXL-Bracelet-ds_1-item2235.html

dat price 
sick.gif

Damn cant wait to start buying some jewelry again, Im thinking of either hitting up pawn shops for getting my chains or just going to sarraf even tho people say bad thing about them.

If 50 was XL brolic

baby's had to XXL

1st clear pic of that Chris Aire cross I ever seen.

That Yellow on Yellow Cashmoney Piece is might second fave .. **** look like american cheddar 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
If 50 was XL brolic

baby's had to XXL

1st clear pic of that Chris Aire cross I ever seen.

That Yellow on Yellow Cashmoney Piece is might second fave .. **** look like american cheddar 
nthat.gif
while that bracelet was MIGHTY brolic, it wasn't da same style as da one's pictured...i used to call that style da "barrel link"

style... juelz santana had da same style bracelet on a smaller scale when he had his whole set up.

Juelz-Santana.jpg

x3r1749_juelz-santana_650.jpg

yo gotti wears a giant version of these barrel link bracelets currently..

yo-gott-photo-of-the-day-2012-01-19-300x400.jpg

Very last one looks fugazi.

Yo Gotti has cheese though. Those CM mixtapes been poppin for a long time, and he been doin' shows for at least 5k a pop all over the south and midwest constantly for years.

I wasn't basing it on who's wearin g it. Something about it just looks off. Rick Ross can afford the real deal but most if not all his stuff is not made of gold and diamonds.

Very last one looks fugazi.

Yo Gotti has cheese though. Those CM mixtapes been poppin for a long time, and he been doin' shows for at least 5k a pop all over the south and midwest constantly for years.

I wasn't basing it on who's wearin g it. Something about it just looks off. Rick Ross can afford the real deal but most if not all his stuff is not made of gold and diamonds.

True.

Back
Top Bottom